Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Aid and Major Heal

Our group tends to give Tilda First Aid for the cost reduction benefit as well as because she only has the five abilities to choose from.

I will also add that we usually give her Thunder Squeak, because combined with the Hammer of Nandon, she'll be rolling at least four dice against everything in her space. Makes quick work of grouped up roaches (or anything in a Special Area Space, like the Dining Table).

Great write up!

Quote Originally Posted by Atsur View Post
    Our group tends to give Tilda First Aid for the cost reduction benefit as well as because she only has the five abilities to choose from.

I will also add that we usually give her Thunder Squeak, because combined with the Hammer of Nandon, she'll be rolling at least four dice against everything in her space. Makes quick work of grouped up roaches (or anything in a Special Area Space, like the Dining Table).

Great write up!
    But if you give Nandon to Nez, he swings with 4 dice in the same situation. Tilda swings with 2 but still gets her mace bonus if she has wounded friends...

Not worth missing out on the other heal cards or hamstringing First Aid to someone else.

True, but we don't usually change Nez's Hammer out, simply because it's so good. Plus, good ol' Tilda keeps everyone at full health so she doesn't need her mace as much in our group!

You know what's a cheap and good ability for Tilda to help keep her friends at full health? First Aid.

I gave Tilda major heal to start with and only at the end of chapter 3 did I add First Aid to her. Letting her heal two wounds at once just makes more sense for my style of play.

Looks like I'm the only one who gave it to Collin. He gets extra cheese nearly every time I flip a tile and he's always out front taking damage.

The group I'm playing this with (acting as a DM of sorts) don't play board games, and they immediately realized that giving First Aid to Collin was the smartest move. Nez was a close second. They also don't like playing with Maginos.
    The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
    The toil of the light is its only call,
    Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
    Its face never showing; height never too tall.

Without a cry wherein dissent finds respite,
    The multitudes safer in the billowing light,
    More likely than not to strike evil at night,
    Then silently vanishing to be out of sight.

I am now trying it with Nez for a new campaign because noone in the group wanted to be Tilda. I chose to give it to Nez (I chose everyone's first ability) because I find I don't use his abilities hardly ever.
    Hello ! i'am Chen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12