Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glorm

Default Glorm

I think preorders are on their way. I have been sent a package! Time to finish Sorrow and Remembrance, I think.
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

I too got a package ship message today, and promptly did a happy hat dance. I hope i hope i hope it means I'm getting M & M exp in time for my birthday! ^_^

What a great birthday gift! PHG is so thoughtful. I can't wait to play as my avatar!
    Your mom's a cat!

Now I have to hurry up and finish the campaign for sorrow and remembrance.

Same here. I was hoping to finish it with a group, but it's looking like I may solo it just to catch up so I can play Nere'. I looked through my Glorm stuff and noticed that it encourages you to use the new mouse in S&R if you want, but I feel like the first play through should be limited to the original gangsters.
    Your mom's a cat!

/agreed Adam. We have it now, but I'm still saying "paws off" until my group finishes the final chapter. I've beaten the final chapter with the bf, but our "official" four man group never finished, so I wont let them even look in the box, [though I opened it and chortled happily over each card] until they've beaten chapter 10 and Crumbles.

Though....I MIGHT let them qualify for one of the two new individual achievements it it comes up during chapters 10/Crumbles, just because it synchs easily, and damn they deserve it if they qualify. [the one that doesn't involve burning obviously.]
    Last edited by blitzdrake; 08-12-2013 at 04:39 PM.

I did warn our Maginos player to maybe not give ALL the mystic spells to Maginos...since he's openly admitted he wants to play Nere instead in the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdrake View Post
    I did warn our Maginos player to maybe not give ALL the mystic spells to Maginos...since he's openly admitted he wants to play Nere instead in the expansion.
    Yeah, it would be good to save some for Nere'. But Heart of Glorm does come with some abilities for her, so it's not that big o deal.
    Always the Mice Guy!

I'm hoping to pick up Glorm at GenCon, although mr. cmarie and I are only on Chapter 6 or so. We have a ways to go before we're ready for any of the expansion stuff. I look forward to getting out my paints again for a couple new minis!
    I <3 SERA

So now that you've invested time and effort and produced that wonderful expansion we've all wanted sooo badly........MORE MORE MORE!!

Just kidding, it's wonderful to have Glorm, but I did have a few questions about Glorm store options. About how long before we can expect the ability to order additional Glorm mini's from the store, as we can for sorrow and remembrance? or should we only expect a product like that to occur for the larger expansions with more mini's than two?

and on a similar vein are there any plans for a Glorm mp3 set as there is for Sorrow and Remembrance with the story moments and chapter openings/closings being read? I think I remember from the podcast you guys mentioning the first one sort of "happened," so I wasn't sure if there were plans to continue that with the expansions.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast