Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

"When Kalu receive wound markers from an attack, Talu receives the same number of wound markers"
    That is the official wording, so it is implimented correct. Never trust the iOS cards for rulings. (Another reason why VASSAL is better)
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

If you look at the physical cards, the Twins only take Wounds from Attacks. In version 1.1.0, the iOS implementation had them taking Wounds from any damage, which was fixed in 1.1.1 but they did not (apparently) update the iOS card text for those two.
    Not all who wander are lost.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppler View Post
    I'm running 1.1.1, Benders vs Phoenix

Kalu and Talu are on the board, Kalu is hit with Greater Burn for two wounds but Talu takes no wounds. Then Prince Elien hits Kalu with Fire Blast and again Kalu takes two wounds but Talu none. Is this correct? It clearly states on Kalu's card "When Kalu receives Wounds, Talu receives an equal number of Wounds." I read the reply above (concerning a similar occurrence with Walls of the Ice Shard) that stated "any 'instead of attack' is not an attack" but we're talking "wounds" here, not "attacks".

Is this a bug? Or is there a difference between the capitalized "Wounds" on the twin's cards and the lowercase "wounds" on Prince Elien's?
    The twins cards say "when X receives wounds from an attack". Those things aren't attacks, so Mind Link doesn't kick in.

EDIT: the ninja are out today
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

You were double ninja'ed, KC.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by thenobleknave View Post
    If you look at the physical cards, the Twins only take Wounds from Attacks. In version 1.1.0, the iOS implementation had them taking Wounds from any damage, which was fixed in 1.1.1 but they did not (apparently) update the iOS card text for those two.
    Mind Link only worked with attack damage in v1.1.0. It's just the text on the card that's incorrect. Colby rewrites all of the card text for the app in an attempt to make the effect easier to understand in an environment where the rules are automatically enforced, and we missed the adjustment on that one. We'll add "from an attack" back in for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
    Colby rewrites all of the card text for the app in an attempt to make the effect easier to understand in an environment where the rules are automatically enforced
    The physical cards are worded really well. Why would Colby rewrite them for the app, by removing certain clauses, which causes confusion for new and old users?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
    Mind Link only worked with attack damage in v1.1.0. It's just the text on the card that's incorrect. Colby rewrites all of the card text for the app in an attempt to make the effect easier to understand in an environment where the rules are automatically enforced, and we missed the adjustment on that one. We'll add "from an attack" back in for the next update.
    Good to hear that you are already talking about the next update, Strangiato. Great change of pace from previous year! I'm sure everyone here appreciates it! Also please can you fix the bug where the twin killed by mind link doesn't go in the benders magic pile?
    Olivier
    (olivier2703)

I haven't had a chance to check, but did they fix Leah 's 4 health problem

Hi, I only registered here to report this problem.

I've tried to invite one of my friends from my friend-list for a match, and it never succeeds, the match always becomes "OPEN" somehow automatically, so I cannot play a match with specifically him. I could invite another friend of mine with no problems, so it's a really strange bug. It would be great to be able to play with both of them eventually. I've never had this problem before the updates, I could invite both of them before, can it be something got stuck in the server?

Otherwise, thanks for the game, it's really great!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekettyes View Post
    Hi, I only registered here to report this problem.

I've tried to invite one of my friends from my friend-list for a match, and it never succeeds, the match always becomes "OPEN" somehow automatically, so I cannot play a match with specifically him. I could invite another friend of mine with no problems, so it's a really strange bug. It would be great to be able to play with both of them eventually. I've never had this problem before the updates, I could invite both of them before, can it be something got stuck in the server?

Otherwise, thanks for the game, it's really great!
    Please email [email protected] with your username and the username of your friend. Thanks.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast