Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Selundar starts turn with Freeze on him but no opponent units adjacent to him, pays to remove Freeze, moves adjacent to enemy unit, and does not get Attack Bonus.

Just bc he starts turn without OOS ability does not mean that he did not start turn with no units adjacent to him which is the trigger of the +2AV. I was so pissed off at this glitch. And then I whiffed with 2 dice on 1 life Rukar.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_AU View Post
    Does the limit of one attack with Tundle’s Meditate also apply to ‘instead of attacking’ abilities?

I used illusionary warrior to get a Priest, but wasn’t able to heal on the same turn I attacked with a Gem Mage after using Meditate.
    That's how i would rule it. The “instead of” abilities count towards the attack total. You can’t heal 6 times and then attack 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    Selundar starts turn with Freeze on him but no opponent units adjacent to him, pays to remove Freeze, moves adjacent to enemy unit, and does not get Attack Bonus.

Just bc he starts turn without OOS ability does not mean that he did not start turn with no units adjacent to him which is the trigger of the +2AV. I was so pissed off at this glitch. And then I whiffed with 2 dice on 1 life Rukar.
    Yeah based on the reading of the freeze, all abilities, movements, and attacks should be immediately available. It isn’t tied with the turn order at all.

Thanks man, good to know I’m not the only one that thinks the app has it wrong

Had a weird glitch today. I was playing some of the worst deck matchups from the recent tournament with manzi14. My JE moved a bit and attacked 2 different CG climbers. First archer rolls a 6 and kills 1 climber. My summoner attacks the other climber and rolls a 1,2,5- i think. I didn't glance closely at the numbers, but i know i went 1/3, but the climber takes no wound. Thinking i must've imagined the hit, i attack with a second archer and get a 3. No damage again. At this point i make sure gob invincibility had not been played. It hasn’t, but the game apparently thinks it was.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Had a weird glitch today. I was playing some of the worst deck matchups from the recent tournament with manzi14. My JE moved a bit and attacked 2 different CG climbers. First archer rolls a 6 and kills 1 climber. My summoner attacks the other climber and rolls a 1,2,5- i think. I didn't glance closely at the numbers, but i know i went 1/3, but the climber takes no wound. Thinking i must've imagined the hit, i attack with a second archer and get a 3. No damage again. At this point i make sure gob invincibility had not been played. It hasn’t, but the game apparently thinks it was.

This ever happen to anyone else?
    was the climber adjacent to a wall?

You know, I’ve owned this game for years and played seriously for at least a couple of them. You’d think I would’ve come across the entire description of the climber before now. I literally only knew they could move through walls. I thought that was it.

Manzi brought that to my attention this morning, so I’ve now read the entire card and not just the last sentence.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556