Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Today Grognark killed a twin (Kalo?) with Walls of the Ice shard but the brother was not affected. Is that correct? Or WofIS does not count as an attack?

Any instead of attacking ability is not an attack.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Just gonna post this here:

Mind Witch Copied Brute. Sorgwen gives Mind Witch double attack, but the second attack's Knock Around doesn't work. Screwed my plan lol.

Possible reason for this is Mind Witch attacks using Range, and KA doesn't work with Ranged attacks despite it being legal with Mind Witch.
    Last edited by glenn3e; 08-07-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Just gonna post this here:

Mind Witch Copied Brute. Sorgwen gives Mind Witch double attack, but the second attack's Knock Around doesn't work. Screwed my plan lol.

Possible reason for this is Mind Witch attacks using Range, and KA doesn't work with Ranged attacks despite it being legal with Mind Witch.
    Yes, Knock Around was originally copied from Blindside, which had an adjacency requirement. Because Brutes only trigger Knock Around when adjacent, it wasn't noticed in testing that this was incorrect. It'll be fixed in the update.

Since update, I need to try to log in around 4-8 times before not getting a failed to connect to server. Once im connected i have zero problemas until the next time.

Kalu and Talu both are going to the enemy Magic Pile when one get killed Normally and the other one gets killed by the mind link. one should go to the benders magic pile isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by mpkja View Post
    Kalu and Talu both are going to the enemy Magic Pile when one get killed Normally and the other one gets killed by the mind link. one should go to the benders magic pile isnt it?
    Yes this one IMO should be high priority in the fixing list. Please...
    Olivier
    (olivier2703)

When a breaker uses mind break and the opponent chooses not to pay the magic the card should go into the Benders discard pile.

This is minor but can be important for matchups where the discard pile is used such as Mountain Vargath, the Fallen Kingdom, the deep dwarves, the filth, and any faction that has summoning surge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
    Anoir just stomped me.
    Praise the Third Eye

Going to the updates in the App Store and seeing if is even there?

I'm running 1.1.1, Benders vs Phoenix

Kalu and Talu are on the board, Kalu is hit with Greater Burn for two wounds but Talu takes no wounds. Then Prince Elien hits Kalu with Fire Blast and again Kalu takes two wounds but Talu none. Is this correct? It clearly states on Kalu's card "When Kalu receives Wounds, Talu receives an equal number of Wounds." I read the reply above (concerning a similar occurrence with Walls of the Ice Shard) that stated "any 'instead of attack' is not an attack" but we're talking "wounds" here, not "attacks".

Is this a bug? Or is there a difference between the capitalized "Wounds" on the twin's cards and the lowercase "wounds" on Prince Elien's?

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast