Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    I asked about this too, and it's a known bug. They are making an update.
    Thanks; hopefully fixed soon, for now im just rolling rematches. Lots of MV vs BE and visa versa.

I'm still getting a crash when I try to create a game. This time, the crash happens when I tap "Invite Friend" instead of when I tap Create Game. The workaround in which you create a game in Offline Mode then come back no longer works takes care of it.

I'm on iOS 6 on an iPad 2. I've tried deleting and reinstalling from iTunes. I've been selecting the Benders as my faction in that situation.

After update, I can't get back to my previous Everything Bundle. I used the same AppleID, same iPad, I logged out from AppStore,I restarted my iPad, nothing happens. When I click on "Restore Previous purchases", I reenter my password and nothing happens. I even created a Playdek account as someone suggested, and nothing happens.

I have an iPad 3 running the latest iOS 6.

Since I have a backup, I reinstalled the previous app version. Now the old one doesn't work either.

I do see something strange. Under "Legacy", I see the "Phoneix Elves reinforcement" as Purchased. It's the only thing show as purchased.

My Apple ID is max (at) siliconbaires . com.

Hope I could have fix this soon. Thanks!.
    Last edited by maxstock; 08-06-2013 at 02:05 PM.

I may be remembering wrong, but I believe when Kalu or Talu died from Mind Link (Bender champion twins), both went to my opponent's magic pile. Since Mind Link is my ability, the second champ should go to my magic pile. Perhaps someone can confirm / deny this.
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I may be remembering wrong, but I believe when Kalu or Talu died from Mind Link (Bender champion twins), both went to my opponent's magic pile. Since Mind Link is my ability, the second champ should go to my magic pile. Perhaps someone can confirm / deny this.
    Per the FAQ 2.0, MIND LINK gives the Magic to the Benders player. It's a somewhat contentious ruling, but that's the current ruling.
    Not all who wander are lost.

The ruling makes perfect sense to me. I was really asking if anyone could confirm the iOS version gives it to your opponen (sometimes I am delusional), but having the ruling here could be handy for any Playdekkers perusing the thread, so thanks!
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

Haven't played with the Twins yet, seems easy to test offline.

I mimic-ed a greater raise from ret alus and was able to use it

Talu kalu death definitely goes to opponent

A mind witch copied a reaper, killed a reaper with cards underneath and only took the reaper below (cards below the ripper went to my magic pile)

Sometimes the app takes a lot of time to roll dice

Also, it is not a bug...but the new confirmations are quite annoying. Can we put an option to remove them? They only slow down and do not help in mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by kalrhin View Post
    A mind witch copied a reaper, killed a reaper with cards underneath and only took the reaper below (cards below the ripper went to my magic pile)
    Not a bug. That's precisely how it works.

Standard server load on a new release date. If it persists, though, make sure to report it again.

Also, it is not a bug...but the new confirmations are quite annoying. Can we put an option to remove them? They only slow down and do not help in mistakes
    They're important when it comes to stacking cards. For the Swamp Orcs, if you drag incorrectly on a small device like an iPhone (and it'll happen often in the old version) you'll hit the Unit or the Vine Wall instead of the other way around, usually to your detriment. The change was necessary for Vine Walls, and it was released early in my estimation because acclimatization needs to happen before the Swamp Orcs get released.
    The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
    The toil of the light is its only call,
    Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
    Its face never showing; height never too tall.

Without a cry wherein dissent finds respite,
    The multitudes safer in the billowing light,
    More likely than not to strike evil at night,
    Then silently vanishing to be out of sight.

I mimic-ed a greater raise from ret alus and was able to use it
    That's a bug. Mind Witches can't copy Ret and use it, either, as the MIMIC doesn't kick in until start of Movement Phase.

Talu kalu death definitely goes to opponent
    That's a bug by the current ruling.

IIRC, that's how it should work for all "place destroyed Units under this card" Units, so it's not a bug.

It verifies your move with the server before showing the results, so that means your connection to the server is spotty. It's to prevent cheating (intentional or not) that could be done if you DC'ed partway through your turn on the old version.

That'd be a handy menu choice. Haven't played much since the update, but hasn't bothered me yet.

Riders that can LEVITATE and RIDE are buggy, RIDER specifies clear straight line spaces.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast