Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by threebeasts View Post
    Has anyone else had problems placing Kalu and Talu adjacent to each other when summoning them? I have been unable to do this any of the times I have summoned them and it has cost me games already.
    When the other one is in your hand, there's a bug that forces you to summon them adjacent to a wall. We're testing a fix for this now.

I think MV Warden doesnt work. I was adjecent to full life wall nad recieved 2 wounds from single Quen's atack.

Quote Originally Posted by zluda View Post
    I think MV Warden doesnt work. I was adjecent to full life wall nad recieved 2 wounds from single Quen's atack.
    That's a text bug on the card. It's only supposed to work when the Warden is adjacent to an enemy wall.

Clicking on my Freind List in online games crashes the app. Anyone else have this? I was logged in to summoner wars fine pre update; post update I created account logged in and now crash everytime i click on the freind list or try to invite freinds to a game.

My brother just had an enemy Brute punch his Archangel over a Wall for a kill. Brute mentions Clear Straight Line Spaces so definitely that move is illegal.
    The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
    The toil of the light is its only call,
    Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
    Its face never showing; height never too tall.

Without a cry wherein dissent finds respite,
    The multitudes safer in the billowing light,
    More likely than not to strike evil at night,
    Then silently vanishing to be out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
    My brother just had an enemy Brute punch his Archangel over a Wall for a kill. Brute mentions Clear Straight Line Spaces so definitely that move is illegal.
    That has GOT to hurt LOL

That reminds me of a Starcraft 2 bug in the new HoTs expansion. A new unit, the viper, can abduct units, pulling them towards it. If you dragged them through destructible rocks, it killed them instantly, which is as you can imagine, a bit OP. The abduction is supposed to stop at the rocks if that happens.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Quote Originally Posted by Timcastleuk View Post
    Clicking on my Freind List in online games crashes the app. Anyone else have this? I was logged in to summoner wars fine pre update; post update I created account logged in and now crash everytime i click on the freind list or try to invite freinds to a game.
    I asked about this too, and it's a known bug. They are making an update.

BTW, I'd like to report a serious bug with the Vargath that makes playing against them impossible. Right now, I'm playing the Cloaks against them, and so far I've only hit 1 out of my 9 rolls. The Vargath shouldn't have that ability!

And yes, the game is starting to look really ugly for the Cloaks. Thanks for asking.

When retrieving the profile of the opponent I can't see his (her) win/loss ratio against me. Do you have the same bug?
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Srzednicki View Post
    When retrieving the profile of the opponent I can't see his (her) win/loss ratio against me. Do you have the same bug?
    Yes. Hopefully it's fixed with the friends list fix.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast