Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

The FAQ now basically says that you can't choose yourself as a "unit within X spaces".

Also, I had a Stunned Storm Mage today. I should've been able to Call Lightning on the Deceiver as that's "instead of attacking", but I couldn't. (See Firebeast vs Deceiver ruling)
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

1. Summoning a unit adjacent to a bender deciever should automatically stun them. As described on their cards, any unit that begins their turn next to a deciever is stunned.

2. Vergath warriors are getting their +1 bonus when attacking from their territory into enemy territory, when the description says they must be IN enemy territory for the bonus.

The start of your turn is when you draw, so decievers actually shouldn't stun units automatically. iOS is correct on that. The warrior thing is legit though.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

I don't know if it's been reported but I saw a zombie's infect fail when it killed a cultist. The curse killed the zombie warrior and the infect never went off, and as a mirror match there were plenty of zombies in both discards.

If the zombie killed an enemy cultist it was a bug, if it killed a friendly one, well, then the zombie wouldn't activate because it only works on enemies.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs Alister View Post
    The start of your turn is when you draw, so decievers actually shouldn't stun units automatically. iOS is correct on that. The warrior thing is legit though.
    Deciever: Common enemy UNITS that begin their turn... Not players. The unit's turn begins after they are summoned, and during the movement phase of each subsequent round.
    Last edited by Tanelorn; 09-07-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Also, while this may not be a bug it is an AI issue:

When the AI is reduced to only their summoner or just one extra unit, they play defensively to a fault. The summoner becomes completely worthless and will not attack at all. It basically plays without attacking, even ranged, until it is eventually destroyed. Once you have the enemy AI whittled down, you have won. This behavior may be reserved for the endgame only; I haven't been in a situation where just the AI summoner exists and still has cards in their deck.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanelorn View Post
    Deciever: Common enemy UNITS that begin their turn... Not players. The unit's turn begins after they are summoned, and during the movement phase of each subsequent round.
    Not correct - it's common units that begin A turn, not THEIR turn. The unit began the turn in its controllers hand, not adjacent to the deceiver.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Tanelorn, the iOS AI has never been any good. Once you start beating it consistantly, start playing the regulars on this forum to get better and don't look back to it, except maybe to test new decks. Or just get off the iOS and on VASSAL.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

KC has already said what I was about to. Also, AI is awful as a strategic player. I only lost to Oldin, or on rare occasion Grognack. Those I only lost because they have super powerful cards.
    EDIT: I think I may have lost once or twice against Elien as well.
    -Anonymous

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast