5. Sera Eldwyn

6. Ret-Talus

7. Abua Shi

8. Vlox

9. Demagogue

10. Selundar

11. Sunderved

Next up is Mugglug or Krusk!

commandercool helpfully compiled these links. I'm not sure when/if I'll get around to doing the rest of the deckbuilding index with proper formatting and everything, but in the meantime, I hope this list is a helpful resource. Thanks cc!

- Bolvi http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...33-Bolvi-Decks
    - Melundak http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...adow-Deckbuild
    - Hogar http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...uild-deckbuild
    - Moyra http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...lark-Deckbuild
    - Immortal Elien http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...lien-Deckbuild
    - Endrich http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...ders-Deckbuild
    - Nikuya Na http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...a-Na-Deckbuild

FAQ

Q: I posted my Sparkle Ponies deck back in 1986, but it doesn’t show up on the Sparkle Ponies page. What gives?

A: All it means is that I (cmarie) am either unaware of its existence or haven’t gotten your permission to repost it. (There are too many decks floating around the PHG forums for me to find them all and write to everyone.) Please add your ‘86 SP deck to the SP thread, or pm me so I can add it for you. Thanks!

Q: How do these decks relate to Second Summoners? I'm all confused 'n' stuff.

A: I am keeping the summoners separate since they all have their own abilities/events, but decks for “first” summoners can of course include any units allowed by the official game rules. This includes reinforcements, mercenaries, and units from compatible second summoner decks. (The second summoners themselves will get their own shiny new threads after all of the first summoners have been added.)

Q: Why did you leave out BagginsBoy1’s seminal description of the Hobbits faction from the Hobbits page?

A: I am trying to reserve these threads especially for deckbuilding and its associated strategy talk. Informative/descriptive threads will be left out unless people complain to me, in which case I’m happy to add them. (Besides, most of the units should be hotlinked as usual in case people forget what they are.)

You are welcome to pm me with your feedback on the series so I/we can make it better for everyone. If you’d rather share/discuss publicly, feel free to add your comments to this Index thread. Thank you for participating!!
    Last edited by cmarie; 06-20-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    I <3 SERA

Sooooo... I'm gonna PM a deckbuild to you.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

Got it, you should see it posted now. Thanks!
    I <3 SERA

Hmm, any deckbuild for the other factions? I'll like to post mine for Cloaks and VG.

Hi glenn3e, The series is a process that will take a fair amount of time for me to finish since I have to individually compile each thread. But if you have stuff to get off your chest, just pm me the decks and I promise to save them for when I'm able to get to those factions. Sera is only three factions away, but I have a family visit coming up (and GenCon soon after that), so I can't promise an exact date as I am just doing this for the good of the forum in my free time. I definitely want to include your decks!
    I <3 SERA

Announcement: I am currently working on the thread for Sera, and next will be Ret-Talus. Right now, all I have are decks that do NOT include any of the commons or champions from the Samuel/Sirian releases. The decks I do have are still well worth posting, but if you have any decks for the VG and FK original summoners that are updated to make use of the new units, please let me know so I can include them. (If you'd rather not get in touch, a second option is to just add your decks once I create the threads.)

Thanks!
    I <3 SERA

I personally think this index should be stickied, since once it's done it will be possibly the strongest resource for deck construction on the forums. It would aid a lot with ease-of-use for visitors especially. Can we do that?

Anyone there? Hello?

I'm going to bump this just because Sitnam linked to it. And when you get back to this Cmarie, I have a deck for each faction (that involves urick) waiting.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Bálđur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Bump.
    Looking forward to the next deck builds here.

Howdy folks -- guess this is ruining the surprise, but I’ve finally been working on the upcoming Abua Shi thread. Problem is, I don’t have ANY decks that include second summoner units. (The “all-animal” deck comes to mind, for example. Does anyone have a specific breakdown for that or is it just a general idea?) PM me if you have any new-ish (most recent one I have is over a year old) Jungle Elf decks and I can include them. You can also add your decks in the comments after I put up the post, it’s just a matter of where stuff is showing up in the thread -- I like to do reverse chronological order in the main post for ease of use.

The formatting for the older decks and goodies at the end is all done, so I’m looking to put this up pretty soon. Send in any Vlox decks too while you're at it, ones that include second summoner units or otherwise, because he's next. (Meanwhile I'll try to make some room in my inbox.) Thanks!
    I <3 SERA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast