Thread: Abilities I'd like to see again

Default Abilities I'd like to see again

One of the other threads got me thinking about how much I like the way that Plaid Hat has "recycled" certain abilities for different units, and the different context has given a far different take on the ability. Ine great example is the Riposte ability, which offers far different choices when given to a common (Fencer) than it does with a champion (Fanessa). I also like how some abilities are very different with a ranged attacker, like the Fire Archers' Precise.

Here are a few I hope to see again.

Elite Training- The Jungle Guard's ability that allows him to attack diagonally, and get and extra die if he attacks adjacent. This would go great with a champ who has a base 2 AV. The champ should be expensivwe though, since diagonal attacking should be tricky to accomplish, and the Guards already cost 4. The unit could even have a melee attack (besides the diagonals, obviously) for even more interesting play.

Blindside- This one probably won't happen, but I'd love a champ who can bring more Scrappers into the fray. Especially if the Scrappers could also bring him.

Memory Break- A champ with the Breaker's ability would be interesting to say the least.

Magic Channel- Piclo's ability to get extra magic from a kill would be cool with a common. Or a ranged attacker.

What else would you guys like to see a different take on?
    Play "Amidra", the finest game of strategy since Chess! (err, except for Summoner Wars, obviously). Free to play.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ZeeJr/amidra

I'd like to see a champ with the Time Mage's "Blink" ability. Just so cool.

I wanna a see a champ with Greater Infect, same as infect but with the option to raise a unit othee then ZW's. A champ with Shadow Arrows could be fun but it'd need alotta balance. Maybe 1R/3/2? A champ with scavenge would also be cool but it couls be op imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    I wanna a see a champ with Greater Infect, same as infect but with the option to raise a unit othee then ZW's. A champ with Shadow Arrows could be fun but it'd need alotta balance. Maybe 1R/3/2? A champ with scavenge would also be cool but it couls be op imo.
    Ditto on a Champ with Greater Infect. Better yet, make it ranged! Nothing like launching Commons at your opponent.

I definitely hope something like Greater Infect comes up for the new FK. The discussion going on qbout the corpse worm in the preview thread sounds a bit like that.
    Play "Amidra", the finest game of strategy since Chess! (err, except for Summoner Wars, obviously). Free to play.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ZeeJr/amidra

I would like to see the slashers power to work on a champ, who is ranged. Maybe 2 attack, or three, since it's about equal to power surge,( which would also be cool to see on a giant swamp orc common) but the slashers power on a champ would definently be cool. Also, seeing the TO chargers power on a champ would probably be used way more often. I would be happy to see a big buff power champ have that power.
    I too would like to see a greater infect for good ol' Ret, even if it went something like this- When _____ destroys an enemy unit, you may place a zombie from your discard pile in it's place, or pay 1 magic to place any one fallen kingdom unit in it's place.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.