Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thought about Vlox's event card

Default A thought about Vlox's event card

Suddenly I wonder what would happen if Vlox has an event card allowing him to combine two different CL units' names & abilities in a same turn with some cost. I suppose this will be quite exciting and powerful so one copy will be sufficient, and I will be happy to see it to be a customizable part to replace Spy in some way if event cards become customizable in the future.

A Chinese guy with Chinglish, sorry for any potential confusion.

That would be cool, possibly an event for Jexix. The cost would hae to be huge though, since thief gunners and thief scrappers could steal so easily.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    That would be cool, possibly an event for Jexix. The cost would hae to be huge though, since thief gunners and thief scrappers could steal so easily.
    Thanks Joseph And Dagger Slasher would mean a huge potential damage,though it's not so easy to make it happen
    Btw,who is Jexix? I don't spend much time on forum these days and may be out of date

Jexik is the Cloaks second summoner, who will come with his own events and units, just like Frick, Samuel etc. He's been mentioned on the podcast, you should check out the Plaid Hat Podcast.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Jexik is the Cloaks second summoner, who will come with his own events and units, just like Frick, Samuel etc. He's been mentioned on the podcast, you should check out the Plaid Hat Podcast.
    Master Jexik Sitz. He is going to have an ability that affects his own commons last I heard. And when he comes out I am going to have him go up against Sam and see if Master Bullock can kill him or not

And then maybe we will get Colburp the second SO summoner?
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Thank you Joe,I will

Quote Originally Posted by tortugatron View Post
    Master Jexik Sitz. He is going to have an ability that affects his own commons last I heard. And when he comes out I am going to have him go up against Sam and see if Master Bullock can kill him or not

And then maybe we will get Colburp the second SO summoner?
    That's cooool!! I can't wait to see them!!
    But considering the slow progress of Chinese version, that can be quite a wait before I can buy a copy

Once it is released in English, you can try it on VASSAL to wait for your copy to arrive in Chinese.
    It's like you guys are setting me up for this...
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

I need more money to get caught up on all the factions, faction expansions, and second summoners, lol
    ----
    "If you live to achieve all of your goals, you sold your life too cheaply"
    --E.E. Knight in Reign of Fire book 5: Dragon Rule--

Please check out and give me your thoughts on my factions at your leisure.
    Want to test your own Factions? Check here for text only format! (let me know if you have completed decks you want added!)
    Want something a little flashier? Check here! (major thanks to JYoder)
    Want the complete, customized package? Check here! (major thanks to b57123m)

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU! View Post
    Once it is released in English, you can try it on VASSAL to wait for your copy to arrive in Chinese.
    It's like you guys are setting me up for this...
    I'm a total moron. At first I was like: But wouldn't he need to know English for Vassal. Then I realized, we are speaking English right now. Total fricking disconnect lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast