Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Recommendation: Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim?

At this point just wait for Elder Scrolls Online, I played the Beta and it is AWESOME.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Colgha View Post
    At this point just wait for Elder Scrolls Online, I played the Beta and it is AWESOME.
    I refuse to pay that much for it.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

$60 is too much for what will be one of the greatest games ever? Or pay for the Beta (though I played the Beta for free)? I don't know which you're talking about.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Colgha View Post
    $60 is too much for what will be one of the greatest games ever? Or pay for the Beta (though I played the Beta for free)? I don't know which you're talking about.
    The WoW-like subscription costs. I won't have the free time to justify paying them. Unless they recently said that there wasn't going to be any.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

I'm buying it for PS4 so I don't know, I guess you have to pay for PSN but I'd be buying that anyways.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

Reviving an old thread here... I bought ESO for the PS4 and I am absolutely loving it. This is my first run with an MMORPG and I am very pleased - I just get overwhelmed with how much there is to do! I try to play as much as I can, and at level 19 I'm still learning.

Does anyone else have it/enjoy it?

I just purchased ESO (PS4 too!) and I put a small part of the blame on you, Saucy...
    Hahah, thanks tho, game seems awesome so far. Im low level, but we should group sometime. My PSN ID is maniacalraven, feel free if you like to add me.
    I actually have an internet-wide monopoly on that screen name...

P.S. (from reading the year old posts) There is no longer a subscription fee. Definitely worth a one time purchase of $60, and Amazon/Walmart have (or it ended) it on special for $40. Get it! Join Us!!

I've played Morrowind and Skyrim (only a little bit, each, as it's not mine, but a relative's), they are both really good. Morrowind hs some aspects better than Skyrim (Such as the Spellbuilder), but overall, I prefer Skyrim for the gameplay.)
    如果你理解了這一點,你真棒。

I never got back into Morrowind as I didn't want to relearn it. So a month ago I bought Skyrim Legendary, PC version, for $20.

Wow, this game is fun, and looks gorgeous.

For someone like me who's not a hardcore RPGer, this game is great -- not too complicated skills trees, just enough flexibility on growing your char, map quest markers, and a fast travel option.

I'm a level 30+ wood elf, excelling at Sneaking and Archery, with some nicely enchanted gear. I've gotten quite good with my bow -- able to draw and hit chars on the fly, and from a large distance when needed.

The world interaction is crazy cool, whether it's assassins trying to take you out, a giant and dragon battling on the plains, or a couple of Frost Trolls chasing you while riding your horse... or several such events happening all at once!

Anyway, I'm really loving it. I can see where some would find Morrowind more "RPG pure" but for me, with a full-time job and little ones, this is a better fit.

Shouts are cool. Slow-mo kills are cool. (I'm also a Werewolf, which is it's own type of bizarreness.) Tons of quests, which I find the most fun, as I take on all I can -- it's just crazy how big and open the world is. When I'm done (whenever that is as I'm no longer sure what the main quest is at this point) I may add a mod or two that adds more playable content, but otherwise, I'm pretty content with vanilla Skyrim.

Though I realize I'm probably the only one here playing it now, as it came out so long ago, but had to share.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123