Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Recommendation: Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim?

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    anyone know where I can get a good deal on buying time to actually play it?
    My strategy is to write a site that reviews stuff. That way, even when I'm playing games, I'm also being "productive"! And somehow my family supports that! Bwahahahaha!

Evil genius at work! Lex Luthor would be proud!
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch or Rune Mages (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

I've played all of the Elder Scrolls games, but the best is Skyrim. However, the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion is an awesome look at insanity in a fantasy world. And I would agree about Fallout: New Vegas. Its an awesome game!

Thought I'd give an update...

Finally got some time to play Morrowind and I'm liking it. More than the main quest, I've been doing a lot of Guild quests and exploring. It's a much bigger world than I expected.

And now that I've figured out how to "work the system" and buff my assassin char faster (and found awesome light armor and weapons) I'm starting to take out some enemies with a single bow shot. Gotta like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    edit: Btw your work on those two custom factions were a-frikkin-mazing. Very professional
    I just saw this (missed it before). Thanks! I may post the final version this week, in which case, anyone with a PC will be able to generate their own such decks with very little work. Do you make any custom factions?
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch or Rune Mages (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

Default Other Things about ES

Quote Originally Posted by JYoder View Post
    Thought I'd give an update...

Finally got some time to play Morrowind and I'm liking it. More than the main quest, I've been doing a lot of Guild quests and exploring. It's a much bigger world than I expected.
    Believe it or not, Daggerfall (ES2) had the largest area to explore, although IMHO Skyrim is just icing on the ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) cake.

Even Arena and Daggerfalll will work with more modern computers if you get Elder Scrolls Anthology. And that's a =lot= of area to explore before April.

Quote Originally Posted by Founder Vox View Post
    I've played all of the Elder Scrolls games, but the best is Skyrim. However, the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion is an awesome look at insanity in a fantasy world. And I would agree about Fallout: New Vegas. Its an awesome game!
    I think that Skyrim is certainly better.
    Lotterball.com allows to play your favorite lotteries online.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaSN View Post
    I think that Skyrim is certainly better.
    Because of the graphics? Story line? Characters? All of the above and more?

As for me, RL got in the way and I've not played Morrowind in months. When things die down, we'll see if I get back to it, but I'll have to relearn the controls.

It'd be nice to know how far I am through the main quest, though side quests were keeping me plenty busy.

Morrowind > Skyrim. Unless we're talking graphics, that is.

I've played em all, but I think Skyrim is the best in every way.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    I've played em all, but I think Skyrim is the best in every way.
    Exactly, so that's why I say play Morrowind first. It has a great story and is a great game, but once you play Skyrim, there's no going back. You can skip Oblivion. It's too repetitive.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast