Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgha v Tortugatron iOS Duel

VASSAL is the second closest thing to pure awesomeness, below only SW itself. It is the online Program that runs Summoner Wars, and it allows anyone to play people anywhere at any time, without mistakes in the cards, annoying glitches, or a strict turn flow. It is easy to learn and use, and everyone on there is friendly and will help you learn it. Unlike iOS, you can undo, use all the cards, use custom factions, play 4 player, and chat. You can check outt he guide Clarissimus made to using the Module here. I do hope you try it.

EDIT: One more post before quadruple digits!
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

I think they're using iOS since it's asynchronous, but it does seem silly to restrict themselves to just that, especially since both of them are on a Vassal a fair amount. If you're looking to make it go faster and/or record it, playing at least a few of the games on Vassal wouldn't hurt.
    Grisamentum was Rath in Rallul's Banquet
    Grisamentum is Ori the Bounder in The Great Marsh

No, iOS is easier for both of us. And the idea stemmed from an iOS game. And unlike everyone else in the world, we actually like iOS (or at least I do).
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Well PE v PE is done and is was a super let down. I hate when I skip over phases accidentally. It really screwed me. Gha, lets play 2 matches at once for this. So PE v CG and also CG v PE etcetera.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

We can send invites for the games where we are playing the features faction (PE in this case). So when I invite you with my PE, you pick CG. And then you invite me and I will pick CG. Ok?

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Wanna go PE v PE again? If you screwed up, it's no problem.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

...Or you could do it on VASSAL and play half as many games. That would be a lot simpler.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

No, if I screw up I screw up, its ok. Dot, I don't have time for so much VASSAL right now. 64 games would take me a year on there. I can play 2 games at once on iOS async and maybe finish each pairing in a couple days or so. Much shorter. I'm sorry that we can't ilog or something but this many games is much too much for VASSAL. OK Gha, I'll send you an invite, and you pick to use CG. And then you do the same (factions reversed of course)

Want me to post the pic of the winning move?

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

Sure

10 chars

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast