Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Colgha v Tortugatron iOS Duel

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I've found that I'm absolutely terrible in the Abua vs Sneeks matchup, no matter which side of it I'm playing. I'm not sure I've won that matchup from either side in my last 10 plays, going back at least to when I lost the Gen Con Standard Deck tourney final in 2013 with my Abua vs. Nestor's Sneeks.
    I am also terrible on both sides. Colgha just left Sneeks open end game for a Lioneer. If he didn't, or if I whiffed, I was doomed for sure.
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Quote Originally Posted by tortugatron View Post
    I am also terrible on both sides. Colgha just left Sneeks open end game for a Lioneer. If he didn't, or if I whiffed, I was doomed for sure.
    I don't think I'm that good at it, I practiced using my JE against JYoder's CG for a while because I didn't believe that CG had the advantage. He destroyed me in 99% of the matches and I've kinda stopped playing it since.

Also, I knew the Lioneer was coming right after my third move and I couldn't help but scream a little.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Turtledude, you forfeited both games and won't text me back. What's up?

I assume you're too busy for the VG match up, and I'm not going to have forfeits count towards this. Let me know when you can resume the duel!

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Turtleman, wanna finish this?

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678