Thread: Defeating Brodie in early Chapters

Default Defeating Brodie in early Chapters

When playing Chapter 1 in the kitchen tile, Brodie is listed as the surge minion. Any available strategies to defeat him if he appears?

Our strategy has been to go right after Brodie, each of his attacks only has 1 health so you just need to get 1 hit through to take one down. We typically spread out when he comes out and try to go after Chase first, so we can quickly minimize how many mice are getting attacked by him each turn.

That really is the best strategy. Also spread out as much as possible and use your tricks and abilities.
    Always the Mice Guy!

I was doing well timewise so I did go upstairs. I already had 5 cheese. We went in and Collin sent up the fishing line up to the table and charged the roaches up there to prevent more cheese wheel action. But Miss Mazzie hit him with the mop knocking him down and adding another roach.
    Tilda Charged a roach on the floor and hit but it defended with a cheese!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

CAT Spawned. took me a half hour to interpret those rules.
    But Filch then charged straight for the cat. BOth of those had great weapons and abilities by now.
    Took 4 attacks to kill him. First cat attack, Filch survived completely and Collin only took one damage.
    Only took like 3 attacks to kill. Collin had a great weapon that caused star-swords to do an extra point plus the ability to do an extra battle die. Filch had two daggers, one of which removed a defense die from said cat. Each of them killed one cat ability.
    Meanwhile Tilda and Magitos were getting their cheese beaten in by the roaches but they held them off long enough for filch to come back and help kill them. Collin continued beating the roaches on the table. And luckily the second roach kill of the whole battle was enough for Miz Maggie to see us.

So I guess the answer is charge the table, keep someone up there. In case of cat, charge with Collin and Filch but before you even get to the kitchen you MUST have the fishing line plus awesome weapons

This whole game is definitely a case of the best defense is a good offense

Catnip is a good way to defeat him!
    Always the Mice Guy!