Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Second Summoner Lore

Default Second Summoner Lore

I like the lore in Summoner Wars, I think Bistro is a good writer.

Ever since I heard there will be Second Summoners, I've wondered where they would go with the lore.

Are these Summoners from another time? Are there two Summoners for each faction at the same time? Do the Summoners hate each other and split forces?

I hope the lore doesn't go downhill from here, it's getting confusing.
    The Fallen Kingdom is Rising...

They belong in the same time period if we go by the preview fluff. Saella's bio seems to also point out that at least the two PE summoners oppose each other

Some of these will be coming soon.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

I am so excite! Hope we get summoner bios asap, those really reveal the most imo.

Bolvi, Frick, and all the previewed champs and commons now have their bios up. Torgan and Queen Maldaria are not live yet (not sure what the timeline is there).
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Loved the bios, especially Fricks. It left the relationship between the two CG summoners somehwat friendly but with the wide possibility of warfare between the two. Frick tricks Sneeks, Sneeks tricks Frick. Good fun to be had by all. The commons bio's were all great since they let us know more about the Cave Goblins themselves. Compare those bios to the fighters and beserkers bios.

Bolvi joins the ranks of summoners who have been tricked in getting their stone. The mystery thickens. It also appears that the Filth are becoming a major nuisance judging by his bio. I giggled a bit on the part about Mad Sirian on Ulfric's bio. It seems the second FK summoner isn't quite as stoic as Ret-talus.

Fire Archer was an old school, one sentence bio. But Firelings and Fire Dancers were both great. I wonder if Firelings may be related to Miti-Mumway, as both Elven groups sacrifice something for their services and their both somewhat elemental.

Can't wait for the other two, I've been dying to learn about the Orcs and The Elves.

I like Krom's bio the best. It's sad, but happy too.
    BronyHeresy lost as Leah Goodwin the Bold in "CORT XV: The Great Marsh" to the brutal trickery of the Demagogue.
    ---
    "I hope you will put up with a little of my foolishness; but you are already doing that." - 2 Corinthians 11:1

Also go check me out on DeviantArt @ bronyheresy.deviantart.com

Check out my Homebrew over in the Summoner Wars Customs and Dungeon Run Customs, and comment please!

I really want to read Maldaria's story. A civil war between mother and son seems interesting.

Yeah i'd of expected the Cave Goblins to be in some civil war but it seems Frick and Sneeks tried to steer away from that. Bolvi seemed like he wasn't hostile to Oldin, more manipulated by that woman

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Yeah i'd of expected the Cave Goblins to be in some civil war but it seems Frick and Sneeks tried to steer away from that. Bolvi seemed like he wasn't hostile to Oldin, more manipulated by that woman
    I'm pretty sure she was the Steward in disguise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast