Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summoner Wars Puzzles

Filth, Mercs, DD, JE, and SG are the main factions I've come up with some for.

I also think I can do some for the FK and the PE though.

I'm also planning on making some based on "Maximize your chances of killing Kalon this turn" or something like that too, so you have to figure how to summon and move to maximize that, so I can do that with some other factions.

It'll be interesting to see where these develop though. The SG sure do offer up a lot of options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

And....

I already have to eat crow. I messed up the first puzzle by uploading the oudated version. I had a new one, and need to go get that one uploaded. Sorry for the confusion. You should have 9 magic in your pile.
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
    And....

I already have to eat crow. I messed up the first puzzle by uploading the oudated version. I had a new one, and need to go get that one uploaded. Sorry for the confusion. You should have 9 magic in your pile.
    I was wondering about that.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Thought so. I needed 9 Magic to get that. Took me about 10 minutes for my answer.
    The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
    The toil of the light is its only call,
    Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
    Its face never showing; height never too tall.

Without a cry wherein dissent finds respite,
    The multitudes safer in the billowing light,
    More likely than not to strike evil at night,
    Then silently vanishing to be out of sight.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
    Thought so. I needed 9 Magic to get that. Took me about 10 minutes for my answer.
    Man - thank heavens. I was going crazy. With 9 magic, I think I can do it. Probably took me about 10 mins too in different sittings.

EDIT - and I'm still not even sure the rules allow my solution.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Alrighty, sorry all.

I've got the correct and updated version there. I'll try to avoid these sorts of things in the future.

I'll make sure to name my files better too...I had the correct one saved to my desktop, but grabbed it from the wrong spot while uploading it...

But we're all good now. And some have figured it out too, which is good. Full sandstorm ahead!

~Ranior, not saying whether that was a hint or clever pun on full steam ahead

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Man - thank heavens. I was going crazy. With 9 magic, I think I can do it. Probably took me about 10 mins too in different sittings.

EDIT - and I'm still not even sure the rules allow my solution.
    Right there with you on all counts.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ignore this.
    Last edited by Ryujin; 02-04-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
    And....

Yay for this. I was wondering if it was legal for me to mirage 2 walls into my magic pile. It was the only way I could figure it out.

I got it after a couple of seconds after knowing it was 9 magic, but spent 10 minutes on it before that. I think every faction has some interesting puzzles, and I enjoy making them too. Would you be open to suggested puzzles occasionally, Ranior? I would probably try for longer ones, which could be hard for you with a biweekly deadline. Of course, you're welcome to do this alone and I could make a seperate thread if you'd prefer. Whatever you want, ranior; you started it.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast