Thread: I'm on a boat!

Default I'm on a boat!

City of Remnants has progressed from 'manufacturing' to 'on the boat' status for those who only recently pre-ordered or are waiting to bite or waiting for it to show up at retailers.

This is good news...

I am completely on the waiting to bite aspect...I'm hoping to see some reviews of it and figure out if I really "need" it in my collection or not. I'm trying to stay on a very tight games budget, as I already don't play about a dozen of my games often enough for them to have been worth it.

With that being said, this is still high on my list. I really enjoy Cyclades and this reminds me of that in terms of the sort of Euroish wargame feel to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

C'mon, it's a PHG product! There's no way it won't be worth it!
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Bálđur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Haha--this is 10% a thread about important news and 90% an excuse to make a Lonely Island reference.

I love it.
    Did you know? Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack.

If you have any dougbts about this game, let me give you the positive and negative

Positive - Deep strategy, great variation, good balance, both randomness and precision in attacks, great with 2, 3, or 4 players, simple mechanics, player interaction, neutral force isn't something you wish to fight, balance control of economy and strength, fun abilities, good developments

negative - it can be a bit lengthy

And that's it. And sometimes, that negative isn't even a negative. If you like summoner wars, acension, any euro game, or wargames, try this. Its a unique blend of Euro and strategy, with tactics also present. I've never played anything like it, and i have to say that it going to be taking my slot for 3 player game, and it would take 2 player if it wasn't for summoner wars and battleCON.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Think we will get to see this in stores by International Board Game day?
    Or I should say, "Can I order this and get it by International Board Game day?"
    Last edited by superkrm; 03-20-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    Gamecenter: creamy center