Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Mice!

Yeah - she'll have a tail (forgot to stick it on for the photos) and an ear clipping as well so her ears are closer to the size of the other mice. Ill repost her in a couple days.

wow. amazing job. This game is really going to be known for the amazing artistic work that went into it.

WOW! Do we have an estimate on release time? This year maybe?!? They look awesome!!

They look great, can't wait for the expansion!!!

Any info on when the expansion should be set to release? Does it have a name yet?

Yeah, any info?

These sculpts look great! I'm a little worried that my youngest son won't want to play with that scary worm on the table!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadknot69 View Post
    Yeah, any info?

These sculpts look great! I'm a little worried that my youngest son won't want to play with that scary worm on the table!
    Hate to be all hush hush. I can't predict how long this period will take because of all the unknown variables. I will say that the new mouse Nere' is a mystic and she s also wild so she can use wild abilities and mystic abilities. Her ginger root wand is a ranged weapon. There are a couple of new abilities for her to choose from.
    Always the Mice Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    Hate to be all hush hush. I can't predict how long this period will take because of all the unknown variables. I will say that the new mouse Nere' is a mystic and she s also wild so she can use wild abilities and mystic abilities. Her ginger root wand is a ranged weapon. There are a couple of new abilities for her to choose from.
    Will there be more than one new mouse? :O

Not in this expansion.
    Always the Mice Guy!

My daughter will be thrilled to have another female mouse. She said "there are too many boys". I told her the centipede was a girl but it didn't help. Naturally she is a Tilda and Lily player. We'll let Maginos retire to the old mice home once we get Nere

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234