Thread: Missing Components: Contact Information

Default Missing Components: Contact Information

Hello,

I recently purchased Mice and Mystics only to find that one of the three Token "Boards" was missing. I e-mailed [email protected], about 5 days ago, but haven't heard any response. Is there a specific Customer Service E-mail that I should be using?

KAM

70 views...no response...hmmm.

Ok, so...anyone have any ideas on how one might obtain missing components, when I can't gets a response from the Company e-mail OR their Forum...

*Crickets chirping*

Off to search the forums for clues...

KAM

Go ahead and send me another email we had some mail server issues there for a few days that are now resolved. [email protected]

Hello,

I just sent the Message to [email protected].

Thanks,
    KAM

I too sent an email to Colby as my set is missing search cards. Hopefully this can be worked out.

Based on these forums and other sites, it seems many people are finding that their sets are missing components or that they are damaged. While this is unfortunate for the Company and the players, it seems that in most cases the customers are returning to the same forums and saying that the Company quickly corrected the situation. I hope this is the case.

I have ordered directly from Plaid Hat frequently. On the rare occasions when there has been an issue, or I have had questions, Colby has responded personally and quickly resolved the issue. I would definitely vouch for their customer service as second to none.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I've not gotten my missing components yet, but Colby did respond to my e-mail saying they would send it out.
    It may be that they don't have Mice and Mystics games on hand, and that might be causing the delay.

KAM

Hello,

Just to follow up, the first shipment got lost in the mail, but when I inquired Colby sent out another set of parts via first class mail with confirmation and such. I got the stuff and am ready to play.

KAM