Thread: Looking for the game

Default Looking for the game

I just heard about Mice and Mystics and have been trying to find a copy for the past week. I saw in another thread that the next printing will be available sometime in Jan. But I also noticed it's listed as available in the Plaid Hat store. Does anyone know if that is a preorder for the upcoming run? If not, would it be worthwhile to wait? Are there any corrections or updates planned for the new run?
    Thanks!

It's still available in our store at the moment, even though it's sold out almost everywhere else... There are no changes that I know of, although a spelling error here or there is possible, I don't really have the inside knowledge on that.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Wow, that was fast! Thanks for the reply.

This print run has no revisions.
    Always the Mice Guy!

This past week it has been "flying off the shelves" at amazon.com. So, you better look fast if you still need it. Just got my family's copy and it is definitely a winner!

Got my copy today!! Drove home at lunch to make sure nobody snagged that tempting Amazon box from the porch. Anxiously awaiting the unboxing later.

I live in Australia and got my copy last week from Amazon. My family and I played to level three where we got thrashed by the second tile.

Loving the game though.
    Last edited by Chudley; 03-02-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Additional info

try to search on google : just followed this keyword
    "software picks network"