Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Future Alliances?

By that same thought process, can we label humanitarian organixations such as the Red Cross and the UN as evil since they cant help everyone in the refugee camps they control? That is more or less what Heap is is a refugee camp, and the Vanguard dont have unlimited resources

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    By that same thought process, can we label humanitarian organixations such as the Red Cross and the UN as evil since they cant help everyone in the refugee camps they control? That is more or less what Heap is is a refugee camp, and the Vanguard dont have unlimited resources
    You make a good point. Also, I was just thinking that the Vangaurds would have a much better army if they did help Heap. I mean, lots of mercanery grounders are from there and are probably resentful towards the vangaurds for not taking care of them,so they had to become mercaneries in the first place.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.

I think it is likely that they do bring in some Grounders, but even then it is hard to provide food for a huge city when trying to feed an army capable of beating an ancient and powerful enemy. Plus the more Grounders they recruit the less civilians they can feed

Hey, when did Truth that the vargath were below only the vanguards in "goodness?"

I'm interested in this lore stuff, so I'd like to see it

Quote Originally Posted by laian41 View Post
    Hey, when did Truth that the vargath were below only the vanguards in "goodness?"

I'm interested in this lore stuff, so I'd like to see it
    Lore is great and we should make a thread for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    I think it is likely that they do bring in some Grounders, but even then it is hard to provide food for a huge city when trying to feed an army capable of beating an ancient and powerful enemy. Plus the more Grounders they recruit the less civilians they can feed
    Well even if they can feed less citizens there are less overall citizens to feed
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    -Anonymous

Which factions would ally, for the good or bad, and who wouldn't ally? Who can't ally becaus ethey are shunned by other facs?

Good alliance - the vanguards, shadow elves, moutan vargath, and guild dwarves. The VG and GD will both want to better their people, and a bit of a rocky relationship over money won't stop it in the end. I'm taking the middle ground on Selundar, as i think he has good intentions, but he also has a hidden agenda. Or, as someone else suggested, he mayhave pure intentions but is replaced by the Steward. I also think the steward may be the shadow thing dema was talking to in his bio.

Bad alliance - cave oblins, tundra orcs, and swamp orcs would probably ally. Mugglug would be manipulated into servitude of the first two, and used as fodder. From there, the alliance will last until sneeks and grog accomplish the goal of the alliance, where they will fight.

neutral - Cloaks, deep dwaves, and jungle elves will all be manipulated into an alliance, though who's i am unaware of. JE and CL will probably join the good guys, and the DD will remain solo or get manipulated to evil.

unallied - Benders, filth, fallen kingdom, mercs will remain unallied. all but BD would like to remain solo, and No one is stupid enough to willingly join the BD. Everyonr knows he will mind control you until you are more bender than your faction.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs Alister View Post
    You make a good point. Also, I was just thinking that the Vangaurds would have a much better army if they did help Heap. I mean, lots of mercanery grounders are from there and are probably resentful towards the vangaurds for not taking care of them,so they had to become mercaneries in the first place.
    If that's true, we can't look solely at the grounders point of view. I know a couple of people who are resentful towards their parents even though, IMO, their parents are doing the best they can. You can't always blame the parent for a bad parent-child relationship, the children are responsible for their own happiness too.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Which factions would ally, for the good or bad, and who wouldn't ally? Who can't ally becaus ethey are shunned by other facs?

Good alliance - the vanguards, shadow elves, moutan vargath, and guild dwarves. The VG and GD will both want to better their people, and a bit of a rocky relationship over money won't stop it in the end. I'm taking the middle ground on Selundar, as i think he has good intentions, but he also has a hidden agenda. Or, as someone else suggested, he mayhave pure intentions but is replaced by the Steward. I also think the steward may be the shadow thing dema was talking to in his bio.

Bad alliance - cave oblins, tundra orcs, and swamp orcs would probably ally. Mugglug would be manipulated into servitude of the first two, and used as fodder. From there, the alliance will last until sneeks and grog accomplish the goal of the alliance, where they will fight.

neutral - Cloaks, deep dwaves, and jungle elves will all be manipulated into an alliance, though who's i am unaware of. JE and CL will probably join the good guys, and the DD will remain solo or get manipulated to evil.

unallied - Benders, filth, fallen kingdom, mercs will remain unallied. all but BD would like to remain solo, and No one is stupid enough to willingly join the BD. Everyonr knows he will mind control you until you are more bender than your faction.
    Abu Shi is totally joining Selundar. Haven't you read how influenced he is because he believes Selundars theory? Also, I think the guild dwarves are too greedy and will end up joining whoever appears to win unless it's goblins. Sand goblins would also be unallied because they don't like outsiders.(Read Furz's Machine in almanac)
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by laian41 View Post
    If that's true, we can't look solely at the grounders point of view. I know a couple of people who are resentful towards their parents even though, IMO, their parents are doing the best they can. You can't always blame the parent for a bad parent-child relationship, the children are responsible for their own happiness too.
    You too make a very compelling point. I can see it from both sides now.
    -Anonymous

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234