Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Alliances?

Default Future Alliances?

So I was thinking eventually a grand alliance will form. Selundar know's that some other threat is out there, and it is greater than even the fallen kingdom. From all the bios it seems that he is trying to get the factions to work together. So who would join? Lets start with those most likely to join.

Shadow Elves: Black is back! These guys would be the founders. Selundar has all-ready contacted many of the Summoners. He also has more knowledge of the "Walls" and of the origin of the summing stones, than any other summoner. They are considered a superpower by the Vanguards, who they have an all right relation with. He is able to manipulate the Jungle elfs, and they were once allies with the Vargath against the giants.

Power level: Super Power
    Likeliness: Great
    Intentions: Good

Vanguards: The ultimate good guys! These guys see the Fallen Kingdom as the greatest threat in the world. They know Selundar has theories of some other threat, and they seem to trust him. They have the purest intentions of any of the factions, but they aren't perfect. They also seem very understanding of other factions. They know the tundra orcs are actually just fighting for their homeland, and are not mindless pillagers.

If the Vanguards and the Shadow Elves join sides, other factions are sure to follow. These are two of the mightiest factions. Only the Benders and the Fallen Kingdom have greater or equal power.

Power Level: Super Power
    Likeliness: Great
    Intentions: Pure

This is where it gets a little more hit and miss.

Vargath: The Spartan/Scottish mountain goats! Sure, they are extremely protective and somewhat xenophobic. But, they are noble warriors, and truth rated them just below the Vanguards on his good-bad scale. They used to be close allies with the Shadow Elves during the war with the giants.
    They also seem like they maintain ok relations with the elves. With some persuasion from Selundar they could easily join. Plus, if they joined, it would be a huge boost the alliance. Their warriors are some of the best, and they have a strategic position in the world, since their mountains lie between two continents.

Power Level: Major Power
    likeliness: Good
    Intentions: Pure (They only want to protect their home, and are trustworthy)

Jungle Elves: Welcome to the jungle! The Jungle Elves don't seem like they want to conquer. They only want to defend the Jungle. Selundar can also manipulate their summoner, but I think they also are allies.

Power Level: Minor Power
    Likeliness: Good
    Intentions: Good

Guild Dwarves: Facial Hair. The Guild Dwarves should be close allies with the Vanguards, but unfortunately they are arrogant and greedy. I think it's because their summoners family keep on getting killed. Maybe his grief is clouding his judgment. It would be hard to convince them, but maybe some aid against the Goblins would help. With a little pushing the Dwarves would probably join.

Power Level: Major Power
    Likeliness: Somewhat
    Intentions: Neutral

long Shots

Cloaks: The Rebel alliance of the Summoner wars. Leonardo wanted to help the Vanguards against the Fallen Kingdom. Unfortunately Vlox is pissed at the Benders, and is focusing most of their military might against the Benders. Maybe if the alliance offers to help them they would join, but it's unlikely.

Power Level: Minor
    Likeliness: Unlikely
    Intentions: Neutral (Not really good or bad)

Tundra Orcs: Its cold in here! I know what your thinking, why would the Tundra Orcs join? Because they are noble warriors who only attack military targets. (with a few exceptions) These guys are just defending their homes. Who knows? With some help against the pretty boys, they might just join.

Power Level: Major
    Likeliness: Low
    Intentions: Neutral (Leaning good)

So these are the factions that I think could and should join forces. What do you guys think? Could a Grand Alliance form?

May-be. What about teams that are in team evil?
    Cave goblins could use an alliance with a team with more bulk. Sneenks seems to be smart for a goblin He would probably like an ally that could help him achieve critical goals.
    TO seem interested in taking the volcanoes for themselves, and possible expanding the tundra. I would say they would ally with SO, the goblins, and possibly anyone else willing to help them destroy PE.
    FK won't ally. The only possible ally he could have in the war would be Dema and the filth, but Dema has made it clear the he has screwed ret.
    BD, Tacullu would probably ally with anyone, as long as he didn't see them endangering his long term goals or aiding the mysterious figure mentioned in his bio.
    SO would ally with anyone, as long as they got a cchance to destroy. Give them land to swamp and people to kill, and they are happy.
    SG Wouldn't ally. Furz lair entry gives an idea of how they despise their northern cousins, and they don't seem to want allies. They may be more stupid than the CG (as their unskilled use of English would infer) and i don't think they really would like any help.
    FL might ally, but no one would ally with them. They quite frankly want to end the world, and that opposes everyone's goal. I wouldn't be suprised to see everyone allying in the end to stop a filth demon apocalypse.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

Selundar is definitely evil. Look at him -- arrogant smirk on his face, dressed in purple and black. His army has powers with shadows and darkness. Evil elves to be sure.

Ive toyed with the idea of "Alliance Summoners" that could pull guys from two factions but could not have mercs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
    Selundar is definitely evil. Look at him -- arrogant smirk on his face, dressed in purple and black. His army has powers with shadows and darkness. Evil elves to be sure.
    Appearances are quite deceiving, as the SE look to be one of the purest factions going off of the limited fluff we have

FL might ally, but no one would ally with them. They quite frankly want to end the world, and that opposes everyone's goal. I wouldn't be suprised to see everyone allying in the end to stop a filth demon apocalypse.
    I think CG would ally them. I dont think the Cave Goblins would be that disgusted with the Filths practices.

imagine if some cave goblins became worshipers or "lab rats" for the filth during that alliance, those would be some interesting mutations.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    Appearances are quite deceiving, as the SE look to be one of the purest factions going off of the limited fluff we have
    Funny you should say so. Yeah, Selundar is going around pretending to be the nice guy, but deep down in secret he probably wants to take all the summoning stones for himself. Once he's gained the trust of the Vanguards, Vargath, and other "good" factions, and used them to defeat the "evil" factions like Filth and Fallen Kingdom, then he will start a crusade against the "neutral" factions like Guild Dwarves and Jungle Elves and take their summoning stones, too. He'll concoct some silly lie about needing to perfom a ritual in Godshome with all the summoning stones to defeat the Steward, but actually he just wants all the power for himself.

Oh yeah, I've got this all figured out. Fortunately, the righteous and excellent Prince Elien and his glorious army of Phoenix Elves will burn this upstart to ashes.
    Last edited by Clarissimus; 12-08-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tristak View Post
    imagine if some cave goblins became worshipers or "lab rats" for the filth during that alliance, those would be some interesting mutations.
    Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    I think CG would ally them. I dont think the Cave Goblins would be that disgusted with the Filths practices.
    No, i don't think so. It's not filth prcatices....the filth want to bring apocalypse on Itharia and that opposes everyone's goal. All other 15 facs have 1 of these 3 goals: Rule the world, Bring peace to the world, and expand territory upon the enemy's land. However, with no world, none of this can be accompished. Though, i would say CG lab rats would not be surprising, nor lab rats from any other race.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

I think that, if there is an alliance between Shadow Elves and Vanguards, that they are sure to go seek help from the Benders. No army commander would trust a renegade group such as the Cloaks, especially since they are bent on revenge. The Benders, apart from that internal conflict with the Cloaks, don't seem too hostile towards other races, and they have a fricking Empire. That's a lot of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    No, i don't think so. It's not filth prcatices....the filth want to bring apocalypse on Itharia and that opposes everyone's goal. All other 15 facs have 1 of these 3 goals: Rule the world, Bring peace to the world, and expand territory upon the enemy's land. However, with no world, none of this can be accompished. Though, i would say CG lab rats would not be surprising, nor lab rats from any other race.
    I was just saying they would be freaky. But I also think it is very unlikely for the filth to ally.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast