Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When in doubt - Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
    Yes but in character!
    That's...BRILLIANT!!!
    I roll 6 cheese. Your argument is invalid.

I don't know about some of those strategies, I think that it wrecks with theme too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudley View Post
    I don't know about some of those strategies, I think that it wrecks with theme too much.
    It might seem that way but when you're not playing campaign and you're in the 6th level or higher you have to get the full use out of your equipment if you want to survive. Even if you are playing it campaign style try fighting a spider a centipede and some rats (either kind) all at once and you'll want every one using every power item available.

A follow-up to the original post in this thread: also hand out most or all of your cheese! In our first game, Filch was near death and there were a number of minions still on the tile, so he handed all his cheese over to Collin. Sure enough, soon afterward he was captured. But once rescued, Collin was able to then pass his cheese back to him (well, most of it anyway ).

Everyone should definitely encourage "table talk" and strategizing. However, be careful not to take it to the extreme. Although there is usually an optimal move for every situation, be careful not to slow the game down too much by always trying to find it! I think there's enough leeway in most of the chapters for the mice to make a few mistakes along the way...

Just my two scents...
    Qwib

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12