Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Itharian Summoner League - 2012 Season Standings & Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by jsmkd View Post
    Would anyone be interested in a prediction game for the league? It would be guess who wins each match and predict the playoffs. There would be a point system with it.
    This would be a lot of fun. I would play.

Would anyone be interested in a prediction game for the league? It would be guess who wins each match and predict the playoffs. There would be a point system with it.
    I've never done something like this. If you do it, count me in.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Absolutely. And if you don't know--set it up with challonge.com
    They have a great interface for setting up predictions as well as keeping track of info. The next time I set up a Vassal Tourney I was gonna use that site and allow predictions on the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

Quote Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
    Monday I'm free, since I'm working weird hours for the next month or so. I'm also free Friday. Other than that, all the other days would have to be late morning/early afternoon PST.
    I'll try to make Monday work, but it would be late. I can maybe get on tomorrow night (Sunday) if you think that might work. I just know late morning/early afternoon can't work for me.

I assume this would be a separate game and not count as points toward the tournie? I ask because I'm not interested, so I wouldn't want my lack of participating to keep me from having a chance in the tournie. I simply have no desire to bet for or against others, and it'd be equally strange to bet for or against myself.

It will be separate from the tournie.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
    Absolutely. And if you don't know--set it up with challonge.com
    They have a great interface for setting up predictions as well as keeping track of info. The next time I set up a Vassal Tourney I was gonna use that site and allow predictions on the results.
    The way I have the season set up I can't get the bracket set up right. So I will just come up with my own I guess.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

Oh, aha--good call. Your method works well anyhow, easy enough to score it. I didn't think about that, with this being the way it is, it isn't so much of a tournament. It works great for actual single or double elimination brackets, but yeah this wouldn't work. Sorry about that.

Still cool that you set that other one up! Neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    As for Ranior, he's a little more difficult to deal with and can do some real damage.
    Tournament Record: 37-18

Report:
    The Vanguard force sent to do battle with Ret-Talus and his undead army has fallen. Sera Eldwyn is dead. All hope is lost.
    (Q16 defeated me in round 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Gojirazard View Post
    Report:
    The Vanguard force sent to do battle with Ret-Talus and his undead army has fallen. Sera Eldwyn is dead. All hope is lost.
    (Q16 defeated me in round 1)
    Confirmed. A bit of a deck mismatch with this one, as Coleen common pods just can't keep up with Anica and endless Zombies. Good game, Gojirazard.
    Carl the Sword Grounder has seen worse than . . .
    Rallul's Banquet
    Harrumff.

Abua's hordes of animals couldn't breach Tundle's defense before running out of fuel, then the dwarves cleaned up.

Renard defeats Uncleeurope (round 1)

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast