Thread: Loot Pile Expansion

Default Loot Pile Expansion

So due to exams my attention for SW and DR wavered a bit, and I think I missed something.
    I had the PnP version of Loot Pile saved to my hard drive, but due to a hard drive crash, I lost the files! Exams over I try and find the files again online where I got them only to find them gone.
    I start reading comments on the site and they say that the expansion is now packaged with the base game? is this true? I have a first release version with out the LP expansion, how do I get my hands on a copy?

Thanks for your help in advance!!

And/Or: Does anyone have the files and would you be willing to share them with me?

Nmm, the game changed a lot since its Print and Play version. I'm not even sure about what you are talking about. But in Dungeon Run, there IS a loot pile integrated in the base game, so maybe it's only that? There's no mention about optional modules or mini-expansions in DR, alas...

As for the PnP version, it probably disappeared like any other PnP that gets edited. Unless you ask M. Bistro directly, I'm not sure you'll find it hosted somewhere but by some random people.

The Loot Pile Expansion of which I speak added a secret passage, objectives for characters, personal objectives, a special Vault room, a 5th boss...
    It's not the Dungeon Run PnP. Maybe they've taken all these features and added them to DR2, I hope.
    I had the rule book for the expansion and the expansion in .pdf format but I can't seem to find them ANYWHERE