Page 205 of 308 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3076

Thread: Summoner Wars iOS In-Game Smack Talk and Post-Game Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
    Who is this Waterd guy?!? He walled himself in the corner and skips every turn! If he was sitting in my house I would punch him in the face and tell him to swim back to to the mainland!
    Lol...I love this guy's smack talk. Just when things were getting stale.

Waterd is applying a strategy that's been demonstrated to win more often. It's not as fun, but if you make the first move you'll probably lose. Ranged pinging against the walls is effective but only if he's not playing PE in which case, warriors can prevent it.
    Last edited by Congruity; 01-16-2014 at 01:39 PM.

I'm not like the others out there, I will do whatever it takes INSIDE THE RULES to maximize my winning chance. I just wanted to win, if you want I can play any other faction, but i will do the same, Im known to attack if i get bored, but i always lose when i attack.
    Last edited by Waterd; 01-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    I'm not like the others out there, I will do whatever it takes INSIDE THE RULES to maximize my winning chance. I just wanted to win, if you want I can play any other faction, but i will do the same, Im known to attack if i get bored, but i always lose when i attack.
    Sooooooo... constantly bouncing the play back to the other guy, in general, IS NOT boring to you?

Note to self: Don't play Waturd.
    Last edited by Ad Hoc; 01-16-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Smiley!

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Congruity View Post
    ...annnnddd that's GG.

KQ in a MV deck? I don't see the utility. Especially when they have so many good champs to pick from. I'm curious to hear your reasoning for including him, KC.
    I summon too many commons to get out a more expensive champ. Plus once in a while he clears out a Rush / Knock Around lane.

I played a whole turn not realizing that Brute was negated. I've realized my sides right now - my mind just isn't in these games. I wish I could give you guys a better hallenge right now, but for some reason I just suck currently.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

yes ad hoc, but more boring to me is not even doing my best to win.

I personally guarantee victory in the next iOS tournament!
    Last edited by Dominion; 01-16-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Dominion, follow this link to learn how to setup and use VASSAL. http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...Vassal&p=13082

It might take a few games to learn the interface, but there are a bunch of good players that play on VASSAL. Plus, I'm willing to play over and over again.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Wow... what Bizarro world have I woken up in, where Waterd's tepid playstyle translates to defending this forum? Or Waterd even WANTING to defend this forum?

No offense meant to Waterd... we've been down that road and back again.

Honestly, this whole thing has me laughing.

Seriously, Dominion, don't know if you saw my previous message (we posted at the same time) about the OP factions, and you maybe switching it up, but just something to consider.

You just want to win and what may be a suprise for you. Most of the boardgamers want.... to play! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dominion
    I personally guarantee victory in the next iOS tournament!
    Put on your snowshoes because you've just stepped into a deep deep snow. When you are going is going to be cold so button up your lumberjack shirt and take a woodaxe because you will have to cut through your deck in a search for a card that can save you. Hell bring on your polar bears, tundra wolves and karibu, because I'm hungry!

My most played faction is jungle elves on this, I am just getting use to them. I will play anyone anytime! There are some good players on here but not much different than playing manitok. Bring it Yoder!

Page 205 of 308 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast