Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308
Results 3,071 to 3,076 of 3076

Thread: Summoner Wars iOS In-Game Smack Talk and Post-Game Congrats

I sent you an invite, welcome back.

I've made it known that I generally don't consider Mundol and AMs to be an NPE, particularly for Ret Talus and Vlox (who lack a 3AV ranged champ and are otherwise tragically underpowered) but I will not use builds that include them unless I forget, at which point you can feel free to call me out.

Nice to see another classic player back into the battle!

I am taking a short break on the app right now, but I will add you as soon as I get back on Jyoder.

I play none of those deck-building deck, I play them defaults so you donít have to worry about rune mage I do, sometime play TO and BD

Guess I've so rarely played with or against Mundol and/or AMs that's I've no strong opinion on them, so go for it. Does that mean you are ok with AMs in Mugglug? I believe some were and some weren't; not sure what I think.

I'll look for you later, Sauam. But plz no TO or BD with me! Would you only want base decks from me? (Though I'd have to relearn what that even means.)
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch or Rune Mages (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

Yeah, specifically I have a Vlox and Ret build that includes Mundol and AMs, I don't actually think I have any others than those two. IMO both summoners need the help, Vlox less so than Ret. I've posted my Vlox build before on this forum not too long ago: https://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_fo...-My-Vlox-build

As far as I'm concerned, AMs are fair game in Mugglug too.

I'll not look at it so you can surprise me. It's all good.
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch or Rune Mages (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.

Rdebruys83,

Did you accidentally forfeit that last one? There was lots of game left, and I wasn't feeling real good about it. Btw, you may have seen some SGs in my discards... I'd forgotten they are from Rallul, so I was burning them for magic once I realized I'd accidentally built them into Sera, but I've now tweaked that deck.

Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308