Page 307 of 308 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308 LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3076

Thread: Summoner Wars iOS In-Game Smack Talk and Post-Game Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    Another thing I realized... I have now played like 80+ games, I have face every faction but I have yet face Rallul

Is he frown upon or something? I have start seeing a trend on people’s deck and playstyle... sometime I feel the player themself knows some decks are frown upon, I hope thats not the case with Rallul

Rough counts:

Once Guild Dwarf
    Four five times Tundra Orc
    10+ cave gobline
    Twice Ret
    Twice Sera
    8+ times Jungle Elve
    Almost 20 times vs Cloaks
    3+ times Shadow elf
    Twice Deep Dwarf (my less experienced MU)
    5+ sand gobbies
    Around 7 times Filth
    15+ mountain goat
    10+ Swamp orc

Not counting PE since he’s free deck, no one is playing him, only my friend is because he haven’t pay
    I don’t think Rallul is frowned upon, but Rune Mages and Etch definitely are.

Lol that you are encountering Cloaks a lot - they are really not that popular when one looks at the global statistics. Maybe you are just playing lots of games against Snalgo and me

@Snalgo.

Nice. Rallul match.
    I just want to say I have absolutely zero experience against him. When he was out is exactly the time I first left the game.

I know what he does but never had the chance to see him in play. But from just reading his cards, I know he is super busting strong.

Let's have some fun lol. Can't believe this is my very first experience against him is on an app lol

Another thing I realized... I have now played like 80+ games, I have face every faction but I have yet face Rallul

Is he frown upon or something?
    Rallul's unusual mechanics make him one of the more challenging decks to master. But in the hands of a master, he is the most difficult deck to beat. The most effective playstyle for him requires turtling at both early and mid game. So most master players avoid Rallul in casual play. He is boring to use and they are looking for a deck that's both more fun and more challenging.

@Peter Au

We've been playing for about 15 games now, your roll on me seem to be pretty bad, mostly missing on things that are suppose to hit. Like rolling 3 dice that only need to hit once... But fail on the rolls

This happen on you way more often than it should... I can tell a lot of your crucial roll just didn't land for you even though they highly suppose to... But I suppose that's the fun part of SW, you have to expect the fail roll and how to circumvent on those misses
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-20-2019 at 01:23 PM.

@Peter Au

... But I suppose that's the fun part of SW, you have to expect the fail roll and how to circumvent on those misses
    This is an excellent point. The counterpoint for me is that another the fun part is planning out a (potentially) awesome combo move. Having a combo plan and a fallback if the dice don’t come off requires a level of skill I do not always possess...

@kevone

I forgot about your preference to play base decks. Sera's got her champs switched out for:

Jacob
    Malevolence
    Leah

Quote Originally Posted by Rdebruys83 View Post
    @kevone

I forgot about your preference to play base decks. Sera's got her champs switched out for:

Jacob
    Malevolence
    Leah
    now I don’t have to worry about that discard arrow lol
    I do remember back in early time, I went to tournament where player had to list out their deck, but thanks for headsup, also I feel bad for just playing base deck, feel free to play deck build if you like that instead...

Speaking of Lovegaurd’s discard arrow, I think in base deck, it is not really that bad, but ofc... she still pretty dumb overall in VG base since they already have a really weak base core

Edit:
    You got a strong champion line up there, that Jacob is gonna hurt

Edit#2:
    I goofed on not seeing the gaurd knight :c
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-31-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Sera is an enigma to me. She is generally regarded as one of the worst summoners, but it isn't immediately obvious to me why. I believe I can be fairly proficient with Ret-Talus on the app, so that leaves Sera in my mind as the weakest summoner.

Jacob gives her heavy range dmg. This is crucial because this puts pressure on opponents from afar and forces them to come to you. Malevolence is the hammer waiting to smash you when you try and counter Jacob. Leah is what I call the flex hammer - she's an early aggro champ that can also act as a hammer for Jacob.

its not bad, but I think it could still be better.

It’s a really above average Econ deck but Sera’s main problems are she doesn’t adjust to momentum very well, she’s predictable, and prone to hand clog

Wow, this feels like a blast from the past to jump on this forum. Glad to see it's still kicking a bit.

Got the urge to play on the app after long hiatus, so feel free to send me an invite... or 2 or 3 at once. Only requirements are in the first line of my sig below, and make it 14 days since alerts don't work.

Tried some random players, but can't take some of them as they really abuse the game, so thought I'd send out a friendly invite here.

If you send me something, I'll check here first before accepting to see if you have any requirements as well. I also lost all my decks online somehow, so I need to recreate some as best I can. (Sadness.)
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch or Rune Mages (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

Page 307 of 308 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308 LastLast