Page 306 of 308 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3076

Thread: Summoner Wars iOS In-Game Smack Talk and Post-Game Congrats

@Peter Au

Omg, what a bad position on my part!! (FK vs CL)
    I forfeit because I deserves it, not sure how you guys feel about forfieting, some people dislike it, so maybe I should let it happen...? Idk, I suppose I should ask first

Anyways, I am playing way too many game at once, I need to control the amount of game, I am getting way too confused and making bad mistake with RET TALUS, who are mistake prone, to win with him you need to throw a perfect game...

EDIT: also where does everyone go for chatting? Seems like this forum is dead dead, should we bring this to facebook? To BGG? ... shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    @Peter Au

Omg, what a bad position on my part!! (FK vs CL)
    I forfeit because I deserves it, not sure how you guys feel about forfieting, some people dislike it, so maybe I should let it happen...? Idk, I suppose I should ask first

Anyways, I am playing way too many game at once, I need to control the amount of game, I am getting way too confused and making bad mistake with RET TALUS, who are mistake prone, to win with him you need to throw a perfect game...

EDIT: also where does everyone go for chatting? Seems like this forum is dead dead, should we bring this to facebook? To BGG? ... shrug
    Yeah we all get distracted and do dumb things.

I tend to check here and the facebook group for posts, but I think ultimately there are fewer players than previously so the volume of discussion is lesser. Arguably better quality discussion though because it’s only the serious fans left...

KevOne, sorry I forgot that you only like playing with default decks. My Abua deck is obviously an overhaul. I'll try to stick to default decks with you in the future.

Incidentally you are looking at my Abua "economy" deck - I've used champs and commons that are all bargains.

Miti
    Kadara
    Sairook (not only cheap as a ranged 2/4, but you can also get a magic back if you burn him after he's been hurt)

Starting commons
    Jungle Guards
    Gorillas

Quote Originally Posted by Rdebruys83 View Post
    KevOne, sorry I forgot that you only like playing with default decks. My Abua deck is obviously an overhaul. I'll try to stick to default decks with you in the future.

Incidentally you are looking at my Abua "economy" deck - I've used champs and commons that are all bargains.

Miti
    Kadara
    Sairook (not only cheap as a ranged 2/4, but you can also get a magic back if you burn him after he's been hurt)

Starting commons
    Jungle Guards
    Gorillas
    I am cool with however you guys like to play, I’ll even tolerate some obvious crazy deck build, even when I know it is being tilted with disadvantage, I truly enjoy the process of playing, win or lose doesnt really matter to me, nor bother me.

I do like the joy of base deck, but if you dislike that, go right ahead with deck build. With that said, only a few that do base deck with me, you, Snalgo and I think a few other like Peter Au... anyways when I saw that Jungle Gaurd from my magic drain, I lol and quickly hid Ret away from his diagonal pokes, Miti is too tough for me at the end, and Kadara reach is just insane in this MU , gg lol

Also since we on deck building, If Only Anica or Malevolence was his champion from get go, it would be so awesome. Drago is so stupid, in fact Drago should have Anica or Malevolence‘s stat and ability to begin with

drago seems to be what I like to call the "early aggro" champ. He's kind of meant to be drawn first and get things going a bit - obviously his power is useful against commons. He'd be so much more useful in this role if he had some range, then it might actually be a hard choice between Anica and him.

In one hand I agree, he’s meant for early rush.
    In base vs base deck, more I’ve experienced him as liability “if” he goes rushing.

Mostly because Ret deck style, in most often case, Want three champ up together, forming a group kinda like how Sand goblins likes to play, or can be play... by no mean this is the only way Ret can play, but this is his go-to play style

It is important to not lose one champion too soon, or too pointlessly... rushing him early feels very counterintuitive. If anything, he’s good to summon early, hang around Ret, and wait around for the other two, horse demon and big mouth demon. While just defending base with his steal-life to prolong himself
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-12-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Another thing I realized... I have now played like 80+ games, I have face every faction but I have yet face Rallul

Is he frown upon or something? I have start seeing a trend on people’s deck and playstyle... sometime I feel the player themself knows some decks are frown upon, I hope thats not the case with Rallul

Rough counts:

Once Guild Dwarf
    Four five times Tundra Orc
    10+ cave gobline
    Twice Ret
    Twice Sera
    8+ times Jungle Elve
    Almost 20 times vs Cloaks
    3+ times Shadow elf
    Twice Deep Dwarf (my less experienced MU)
    5+ sand gobbies
    Around 7 times Filth
    15+ mountain goat
    10+ Swamp orc

Not counting PE since he’s free deck, no one is playing him, only my friend is because he haven’t pay
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-12-2019 at 04:08 PM.

@snalgo

Omg, the skele archer you just shot me now, I thought it was mine! Lol
    Lmao mirror match up /face palming

Edit. Face-palm 2... That skeleton of mine got fear, because I forgot to chart the walk path correctly... It was meant to go away from the horse to shoot from afar... Really hate these app-mistake
    Last edited by Sauam; 07-12-2019 at 05:55 PM.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sauam View Post
    @snalgo

Omg, the skele archer you just shot me now, I thought it was mine! Lol
    Lmao mirror match up /face palming

Edit. Face-palm 2... That skeleton of mine got fear, because I forgot to chart the walk path correctly... It was meant to go away from the horse to shoot from afar... Really hate these app-mistake
    Sorry about that. Yeah it is super annoying when things like this happen, a similar scenario is moving through vine walls unnecessarily. Speaking of SO, SO mirrors are also very confusing trying to figure out whose vine walls they are.

Page 306 of 308 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 LastLast