Page 305 of 308 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3076

Thread: Summoner Wars iOS In-Game Smack Talk and Post-Game Congrats

Sorry Commandercool, dice were totally with me in the last 2 turns. You went 1/5 on Dema and I went 5/5 on Abua. I was thinking how difficult this MU is for Dema or if I was not playing optimally?

You last attack was very good, the only chance you had to lose was for me to go 5/5. Also, my combo was a nice one... I had only 1 magic used herectic rebuke to get your lioneer and summon my tentacle mutant, but later with a channeled summon I was able to put in play my horror mutant.

I asked you in the errata thread which common is replaced by bestial mutant as I want to test on my side and give feedback.

Matchup is not difficult for Dema. Build everything and get to your walls. if you live the first 3 turns. That determined everything. If you get a Wall, channel corruption, heretiks, game is pretty much over over for Abua. On the flip side, if I have a good early draw + you don’t get that stuff, game is over for you.

I really hate this matchup. It’s all about draw luck. If you stabilize, even if Abua has good draw, it’s game over for Abua almost 10/10 times. If Abua has bad draw, it’s basically gg, I think. Early game is Abuas only chance

In errata, the zealot has the bestial mutant on top of him. We’ll clarify language to make clear
    Last edited by commandercool; 04-10-2019 at 05:19 PM.

I just want to explain something to players like Brutalforce, Jeky Chen etc. because, for unknown reason they are not smart enough to understand why i forfeit so many games. Probably You will never read this but anyway - I'll not play against RMs and Etch. Pulling out Etch or RMs means my autoforfeit. If You want to play against me, please, don't use these units. I thought that was clear enough - i always forfeit (even in great situation) when Etch or RM appears on the battlefield. And.... after all those CLEAR forfeits You still use Etch + co. I forfeit once again and the whole cycle repeats. For over two years
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 04-22-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

They probably just see it as a free win for their %

gg Nadhir. That was an exhilirating finish.

I got lucky early on when you went 2/6 on Rallul after I exposed him to kill your pesky Deceiver.

Then I got even more lucky when you again set up a big counter and I went 3/3 on Sorgwen. At that point I figured it was over, just a matter of going through the motions.

Until of course you summoned ... Gulldune.

Guldune hits Etch 2/2. You lead in with Tacullu and go 2/2 on Mundol. I use a reasonable 6 AV magic pulse, but go 3/6 on Guldune, and use my RM to block Mundol, going 1/2 on Tacullu. Gulldune goes another 2/2 on etch, who you now control. Etch goes 2/2 on my RM, then Tacullu goes another 2/2 on Mundol. I then go 1/3 on etch, and 1/3 on Tacullu, although Rallul manages to finish off Gulldune. You then go 2/4 on Rallul, and if I don't go 3/5 I lose.

Let me break that down:

4/4 on Etch
    4/4 on Mundol
    2/2 on RM

And me:

5/8 on Gulldune
    2/5 on Tacullu
    1/3 on Etch

As luck would have it, I get my 3 hits, but at that point I thought anything could happen. GG. Enjoyed watching how you hung in there.

I've never been so scared of Gulldune lol
    Last edited by Rdebruys83; 06-01-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdebruys83 View Post

I got lucky early on when you went 2/6 on Rallul after I exposed him to kill your pesky Deceiver.

Then I got even more lucky when you again set up a big counter and I went 3/3 on Sorgwen. At that point I figure it was over, just a matter of going through the motions.

Guldune hits Etch 2/2. You lead in with Tacullu and go 2/2 on Mundol. I use a reasonable 6 AV magic pulse, but go 3/6 on Guldune, and use my RM to block Mundol, going 1/2 on Tacullu. Gulldune goes another 2/2 on etch, who you now control went 2/2 on RM, then Tacullu goes another 2/2 on Mundol. I then go 1/3 on etch, and 1/3 on Tacullu, although Rallul manages to finish off Gulldune. You then go 2/4 on Rallul, and if I don't go 3/5 I lose. At that point I thought anything could happen. GG and good job hanging in there. I've never been so scared of Gulldune lol
    Probably i made many mistakes (that controllers attack on Rallul &#128540
    because i treat "regular", non tournament games very lightly and don't analyze my moves properly. Although i put 10 dice on Rallul, as far as I remember. GG!

Quote Originally Posted by Rdebruys83 View Post

Then I got even more lucky when you again set up a big counter and I went 3/3 on Sorgwen. At that point I figured it was over, just a matter of going through the motions.

Guldune hits Etch 2/2. You lead in with Tacullu and go 2/2 on Mundol. I use a reasonable 6 AV magic pulse, but go 3/6 on Guldune, and use my RM to block Mundol, going 1/2 on Tacullu. Gulldune goes another 2/2 on etch, who you now control. Etch goes 2/2 on my RM, then Tacullu goes another 2/2 on Mundol. I then go 1/3 on etch, and 1/3 on Tacullu, although Rallul manages to finish off Gulldune. You then go 2/4 on Rallul, and if I don't go 3/5 I lose.

Let me break that down:

4/4 on Etch
    4/4 on Mundol
    2/2 on RM

And me:

5/8 on Gulldune
    2/5 on Tacullu
    1/3 on Etch

As luck would have it, I get my 3 hits, but at that point I thought anything could happen. GG. Enjoyed watching how you hung in there.

I've never been so scared of Gulldune lol
    Just saw your edit. Indeed, my dice were much better than yours in that game. No doubt. You played a good game against Tac and that's bad MU for Rallul.

I guess this is where we chat? I have the ascension app that is also made by playdek (I guess Asmodee now)... their in-app chat is pretty good, wish is the same here

Just wanna say cool game Rdebury83, I didn’t see cloak of shadow was play, would have done different things if I knew, lol... another app interface that would be nice is event like this can be displayed on the unit or overall stays on the map until it’s effect is finish

First of all, gg and welcome back to SW.

You can look on the card itself to see if the effect is there. An icon appears in the bottom right hand corner of the card to show it has an event card effect.

Asmodee bought the publishing rights to SW, Playdek retained the development rights. Like snalgo and frank balog have said, as long as Playdek retains the development rights, new content will never be generated. SW is a ten year old game and a 6 year old app. No developer or publisher in their right mind would spend any resources on a dated game they didn't think could net positive returns on.

That of course belies the fact that the alliances and second summoners completely change the game, something all of us players see. Plus, it wouldn't be that hard to develop, it's a card game that's already built.

In the meantime I'll just keep playing it.
    Last edited by Rdebruys83; 06-07-2019 at 01:16 AM.

It is fun playing you guys!! I left table gaming as a whole for about 7 years, recently just getting back to this hobby... I miss everything in between, was so surprised PHG made so many different games now wow.

Seem like Summoner Wars been abandoned in favor of these newer (yet boring looking games), some are good like Dead of Winter and Mice and Mystic. I understand a company need to keep on moving, but none seem to catch the lightning as bright as SW.

I spent about $300 past few weeks to get everything back in psychical card form, A lot of new things/factions is so foreign to me, those duel faction is shockingly both interesting and confusing... I feel some faction went off the rail a bit, but I get it, as a last expansion, it should be complicated

Anyways, gg Rdebruy, thanks for the warm welcoming. Count me in as an old newb still dusty his rust... lol

Page 305 of 308 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307 ... LastLast