Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Default SW iOS BUG REPORTS: version 1.1.0

Please submit any issues you find in version 1.1.0 here (starting on Monday).

We've got our QA department monitoring this thread, so the issues will go directly into our QA database and get addressed in a timely manner.

Perhaps we could sticky this thread?

Thanks.

Consider it stuck.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

I’m playing an online TO v. TO match in which Rukar just attacked a Smasher with Freeze. Instead of three immediate wounds on the Smasher the game rolled three dice (and hit the Smasher once). Unless Freeze somehow mitigates the effect of Sluggish I think that’s a bug?

The game was started before the update, if it means anything.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Mac Garaidh View Post
    I’m playing an online TO v. TO match in which Rukar just attacked a Smasher with Freeze. Instead of three immediate wounds on the Smasher the game rolled three dice (and hit the Smasher once). Unless Freeze somehow mitigates the effect of Sluggish I think that’s a bug?

The game was started before the update, if it means anything.
    Of course Freeze takes away Sluggish - Freeze cancels a units ability.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Freeze negates the ability of the frozen units.
    Uncleeurope was Hulgorad the Sad in RALLUL'S BANQUET
    Uncleeurope was The Seer who Drank too Much Beer in The Great Marsh
    Uncleeurope was Prince Elien the Felon in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    Uncleeurope was Matt E. the Fatty in The Dance of Devils

In other news, CUSTOMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU!
    As for what I hate most: ... Uncleeurope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Sam Farthen is OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    He just rams in, his games last 5 turns...tops

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    Freeze negates the ability of the frozen units.
    That makes perfect sense, thank you. Of course a negative ability is still an ability.

Has anyone else had problems placing Kalu and Talu adjacent to each other when summoning them? I have been unable to do this any of the times I have summoned them and it has cost me games already.

I've noticed Deceivers' Stun stops Storm Mage's "instead of attacking" ability. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's wrong??
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

You are completely correct according to the recent Benders strategy news post: "Deceivers – These Bender footsoldiers have the powerful Ability to STUN enemy Commons, leaving them incapable of moving or attacking. Careful usage of these Deceivers can leave their frail bodies well-protected by stunned meat shields. However, enemies such as Phoenix Elf Firebeasts or Mountain Vargath Storm Mages can kill the Deceivers with their Abilities despite the STUN. Sometimes, it is advantageous for the Benders to not even kill their stunned prey, rather letting the hapless foes form a defensive Wall or enable a later Magic Drain."

Simply, instead of attacking =/= attacking. Always. Be it Elien, Grognack, Holleas, or Fire beasts, it isn't an attack.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast