Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: SW iOS Bugs/problems

Quote Originally Posted by thenobleknave View Post
    I haven't seen that issue. How far away was the GK from her? You do realize that Charm has a range of 2 spaces, not 3, yes?
    DOH. Fortunately I had taken screenshots and, of course, I've been trying to apply it from 3 spaces, just like ranged attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
    Are you talking about UNDYING, or just in general? Either way, it's a bug, as UNDYING shouldn't ever trigger if attacked by a friendly Unit, and if it's in general then that's definitely wrong.
    Undying doesn't say anything about only triggering from enemy attacks. At least not on the card shown in the database here?

Charm vs Undying is a bug. I'm guessing not many people are using the Undying if it took a year to find it, though.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
    Undying doesn't say anything about only triggering from enemy attacks. At least not on the card shown in the database here?

Charm vs Undying is a bug. I'm guessing not many people are using the Undying if it took a year to find it, though.
    Well, you have to first have Sin Sin and Reavers in each deck, which a lot of people aren't doing anyway. Then you have to Charm the Reaver, kill it yourself on that turn, and then have Undying trigger. I mean seriously, who would even do all that before it triggers?

Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

How hard is to log in since update is driving me crazy, somebody else having this problem?

Any possible solution to the problem that since update is extremely hard to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Any possible solution to the problem that since update is extremely hard to log in?
    Haven't seen any other reports of connection issues. Have you only tried connecting from one access point? Have you only tried a wifi connection?

Please send an email to [email protected] with your account name and we can take a look at our log to see if we can tell what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post
    Are you talking about UNDYING, or just in general? Either way, it's a bug, as UNDYING shouldn't ever trigger if attacked by a friendly Unit, and if it's in general then that's definitely wrong.
    Yes, UNDYING. And it works with friendly kills in the actual game I think. Making them like That ritual thing... Hmmm...
    Uncleeurope was Hulgorad the Sad in RALLUL'S BANQUET
    Uncleeurope was The Seer who Drank too Much Beer in The Great Marsh
    Uncleeurope was Prince Elien the Felon in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    Uncleeurope was Matt E. the Fatty in The Dance of Devils

In other news, CUSTOMS!
    Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU!
    As for what I hate most: ... Uncleeurope.
    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Sam Farthen is OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    He just rams in, his games last 5 turns...tops

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    Yes, UNDYING. And it works with friendly kills in the actual game I think. Making them like That ritual thing... Hmmm...
    Oh, it's a good thing you brought that up. The reason Undying doesn't work correctly with unit control effects is because when the Reaver returns it's considered a new unit in our system. But once Forbidden Ritual is available, the new unit won't have Ravenous Hunger anymore, which could open it up for abuse. I'll look into fixing how this is handled.

Don't know if you classify this as bug and it may already have been discussed but GD heroic feat can be accidentally added to your opponent. This is a problem for those with big fingers and little iphones. Nor does it reflect what happen when in a physical card game.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwlepp View Post
    Don't know if you classify this as bug and it may already have been discussed but GD heroic feat can be accidentally added to your opponent. This is a problem for those with big fingers and little iphones. Nor does it reflect what happen when in a physical card game.
    That's not a bug though - that's just a big finger thing. There's nothing stopping you from playing Heroic Feat on your opponent's Unit. If the GD ever had something like Gulldune in their army, it might actually matter.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152