Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SW iOS Bugs/problems

Quote Originally Posted by XPD View Post
    I ran into this problem. A big part of the card is being able to destroy your own units for magic. Could I suggest that you could allow activating it on your summoner. Negate the health gain but still allow for units to be destroyed.
    Could this work? I do this all the time as well, especially if I have no magic but want to use FS.

Hello. I'm new to SW. The iOS game against the AI is the first time for me playing SW. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I've only played with the Cave Goblins so far, trying to understand the faction before moving on, and when I attack with Berserker I can't figure out how or it wont let me attack all adjacent enmy units. Is this a bug? Also I couldn't get Climer to move through a wall. Is it me or has other's had this problem? ( I'm banking on me )

Thanks

Leah having only 4 life is definitely a big problem... In a game right now against TNS' JE and I could use the extra life vs Miti!!
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetoo View Post
    Hello. I'm new to SW. The iOS game against the AI is the first time for me playing SW. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I've only played with the Cave Goblins so far, trying to understand the faction before moving on, and when I attack with Berserker I can't figure out how or it wont let me attack all adjacent enmy units. Is this a bug? Also I couldn't get Climer to move through a wall. Is it me or has other's had this problem? ( I'm banking on me )

Thanks
    It took me a while to get how the berserkers work, usually if you want to use a units special ability, you have to drag or tap the right hand side of the card (it glows), whereas, if you drag the left side, you'll opt to use their normal move, attack or whatever.
    With the berserker, just tap the right hand side of the card, no dragging, and it should activate, I haven't tried climbers yet, but I'll wager it's the same thing, try picking up and dragging the right hand side of the card when you move it.

Edit: Also when using berserkers, remember that walls are not "units"
    Last edited by RoloCookie; 07-06-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    RoloCookie is Bigrumpth the Charger

RoloCookie was Guzror the Thwarter in the First Encounter.
    RoloCookie was Magos in the Second Wave.
    RoloCookie was Gror in Tiram's Charge.
    RoloCookie was Mook in Curse of Sairook.
    RoloCookie was Owl Familiar in Dungeon of the stone
    RoloCookie was Lucio the Slasher in Mind Trick Manor
    RoloCookie was Stabbins in Battle for the Stones
    RoloCookie was Sera Eldwyn in the Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Quote Originally Posted by RoloCookie View Post
    It took me a while to get how the berserkers work, usually if you want to use a units special ability, you have to drag or tap the right hand side of the card (it glows), whereas, if you drag the left side, you'll opt to use their normal move, attack or whatever.
    With the berserker, just tap the right hand side of the card, no dragging, and it should activate, I haven't tried climbers yet, but I'll wager it's the same thing, try picking up and dragging the right hand side of the card when you move it.

Thanks RoloCookie! I will have to try it out next time I play. ( BTW... your screen name makes me hungry...)

Edit: Also when using berserkers, remember that walls are not "units"
    Thanks RoloCookie! I will have to try it out next time I play. ( BTW... your screen name makes me hungry...)

As I posted somewhere else, I had a Forced Summon that I played, and it placed two wounds on Ret-Talus. It did not however then let me summon Skhull. So it forced Ret to take 2 wounds for no reason.

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
    You mean it deals damage to enemy walls that are adjacent to your walls? Or it damages enemy units that are adjacent to enemy walls?

AI doesn't play by different rules, so you'd see this same behavior in hotseat or online play.
    I just know he was using it when my wall was the only thing adjacent to his wall. He missed, so I'm not even sure it will damage the wall, but he probably shouldn't be wasting an attack to do something that can't be done. Might just be an AI thing though, but WoIS shouldn't be available if no units are adjacent to TO walls.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Just saw a Stalwart Archet adjacent to another Archer and a Priest throw 3 attack dice.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

Just saw an opponent online Jungle Elf player use Chant of Salvation... And I was shown his card (Miti Mumway)... With Chant of Salvation the opponent does not get to see the card (as opposed to A Hero Is Born, etc).
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    I just know he was using it when my wall was the only thing adjacent to his wall. He missed, so I'm not even sure it will damage the wall, but he probably shouldn't be wasting an attack to do something that can't be done. Might just be an AI thing though, but WoIS shouldn't be available if no units are adjacent to TO walls.
    It will let you use WoIS when you do not even have a wall. It sucks becuase I hit it when trying to attack and it cost me the game. The AI will use it every turn that thery cannot got 3 attacks in.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast