Thread: Jungle Elves Minute (Champ Stomp or Common Rush)

Default Jungle Elves Minute (Champ Stomp or Common Rush)

Well, really more like 43 seconds of strategy. From episode 49.

The Jungle Elves swing both ways.

They can go Champion heavy or Common heavy.

If playing Champion Heavy, as Joe would, you want to build many of your events as Magic to get the 20 total that you'll need to get Makeinda Ru, Shikwa, and Miti Mumway onto the board, usually two at a time. Chant of Life is huge in keeping them alive, and Abua Shi's Chant of Growth, while expensive, turns Shikwa into a one-babe wrecking crew.

Alternatively, you can go all in on Lioneers, Lionesses, Archers, Gorillas, and use Chant of Deception, Haste, and Salvation to hit unexpectedly and go for early assassination-style Summoner kills.

Itharia is your oyster… or snail.

That's probably why I suck with the JE....I try to do both at the same time.
    Heroscape-Summoner Wars-SSB64
    Channel
    BEASTMODE

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    That's probably why I suck with the JE....I try to do both at the same time.
    Weird, i do both at the same time, and i win a lot. of course, i dont pack miti, cause i pack a lot of expensive commons, aliitle more than half my commons are all lioneers, gorillas, 1 jungle guard, and 2 or 3 elephants. The rest is lionesses. I actually do really good with it, but no one else can. Kadara is definitely good, but most people don't know how to use her right. i use her in a good way that isn't built for magic (unless im facing an FK player) that kills a lot of units. Even stranger, while i rock the 3 ladies in my deck, i fail with miti mumway. i cant use him right for the life of me. I don't like the archers, either. I usually havethem killed on my first turn for an easy 2 magic.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

I once kept one of my starting archers alive the entire game by only shooting through allies. I didn't summon any more and the extra die really helped in a lot of situations.

I did that once, and it was awesome, but when i attempted it about 3 more times, it just failed. I find that most of the time you, 1: Are facing a faction that rips right through you and your blockers and your archer, or 2: You are facing a faction with common killer events PE,TO,GD,CL,VG,SE,SG,MV,SO, and Filth all can do this. I just can't seem to pull it off most of the time.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)