Thread: Brony Heresy's DR Homebrew

Default Brony Heresy's DR Homebrew

So first off, I would like to give credit to the people that made this.
    Knight of Scape suggested the idea and was a large contributor.
    Myself (Minor Contributor)
    A friend of ours (Contributor, sadly unnamed for security reasons)

It's quite simple. Anytime you are defeated, add 1 permawound to your card. When you stand back up, you stand back up with half of the Max. Life you had before taking this permawound. This means that you CAN die permanently before the endgame rolls around, and while it does change the game balance just a little bit, it leads to entertaining games.

Additional House Rule: While this won't change the game a whole lot, a rule that we have also decided on is that, in the permawound variant the Ancient Bridge is instant death if you fall off. No save, you just immediately get a number of permawounds equal to your life.

Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by BronyHeresy View Post
    It's quite simple. Anytime you are defeated, add 1 permawound to your card. When you stand back up, you stand back up with half of the Max. Life you had before taking this permawound. This means that you CAN die permanently before the endgame rolls around, and while it does change the game balance just a little bit, it leads to entertaining games.
    That gives a bigger incentive to staying alive. Sometimes getting knocked out isn't a very big punishment. Have you tried the ''Beg for Your Life" optional rule found in the rulebook? Did you like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BronyHeresy View Post
    Additional House Rule: While this won't change the game a whole lot, a rule that we have also decided on is that, in the permawound variant the Ancient Bridge is instant death if you fall off. No save, you just immediately get a number of permawounds equal to your life.
    Wow. I would never use Addolgar Vayne if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    That gives a bigger incentive to staying alive. Sometimes getting knocked out isn't a very big punishment. Have you tried the ''Beg for Your Life" optional rule found in the rulebook? Did you like it?
    Yeah, I would like to know that, too. Altough it may seems that you already answered me on other post
    Exchange This for a Free Dinner in Hell