Thread: Ignore Pain+Blood Magic?

Default Ignore Pain+Blood Magic?

Last night I was showing this game to a friend and after play we talked a bit of the cards, this two came along, and I couldn't answered him. How these abilities interact with each other? If you use Blood Magic do you get to roll for Ignore Pain?
    Exchange This for a Free Dinner in Hell

I would assume you can use Ignore Pain. After all, Blood Magic causes you to receive wounds from a hero (yourself), fulfilling the requirement for Ignore pain.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Personnaly I would say no. For me the wounds are received from an ability card, not a monster or hero.

And those were the points that my friend and I were discussing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmeet View Post
    Personnaly I would say no. For me the wounds are received from an ability card, not a monster or hero.
    an Ability card is alike having another ability on your hero card. It is a hero who has the ability, a hero who spent the action to use Blood Magic.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

I'll add this to the FAQ. I'm going to say no, since it was not the intent, and could make Blood Magic way overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    I'll add this to the FAQ. I'm going to say no, since it was not the intent, and could make Blood Magic way overpowered.
    I'm agree. That hero is already one of the most OP hero IMHO. Don't give him too much power

I don't think it's that OP, but I aggre with the Mr. that certainly this wasn't the intention with the Ignore Pain.

Vessel it's my favorite character but it's ranked 8 among the heroes overall. I always wanted to open a thread about him so we can rant/share thoughts of him.

P.S.: I've made into the FAQ! If I keep pestering enough, maybe I can crawl up to the DR2 manual
    Last edited by Yosiel; 05-29-2012 at 06:21 PM.