Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dungeon Run 2 Details

i agree, i painted all mine and i think they look great. i would be very disapointed if they didn't do figures. as the post before mine said, the more the better.

Any new updates?

Quote Originally Posted by cfassano View Post
    Any new updates?
    Plaid Hat announced DR2 over two years ago and never made mention of it again. There was an empty promise of pictures a year ago. If you're not going to live up to your grandiose pronouncement then at least tell us so we don't have to keep checking your crappy website.

Quote Originally Posted by infamous1 View Post
    i agree, i painted all mine and i think they look great. i would be very disapointed if they didn't do figures. as the post before mine said, the more the better.
    there will be new figs.

I don't see any mention of it here, but Mr Bistro commented on it: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18249400#18249400

folks,

I apologize for the frustration the delay in DR2 has caused. PHG has indeed improved how to set expectations for game timelines, but alas it happened well after we announced DR2.

Development of the game is largely complete and artwork and sculpts are more or less done. The delay for DR2 is entirely due to me.

After a severely troubled pregnancy, my wife and I gave birth to a baby girl who has so far spent her life in the hospital. As a result, I live in the hospital as well. I'm sorry for my silence, but to be frank, DR2 has barely entered into my awareness this past year. And because I work for PHG on a freelance basis, they have been unable to provide updates. I know they have also tried to respect my privacy as much as possible.

I will say that Miss Bistro is doing quite well. Despite a hellish year of fear and worry, my tough little girl has come through remarkably well, and we're starting to talk about bringing her home.

I promise that once my life returns to normal, I will return to getting DR2 ready for play testing. I can also assure you that Colby is dedicated to publishing the game (He has to be - he's already paid for it! laugh).

Please know that I truly appreciate everyone's support. The fact that you are clamoring for information about Dungeon Run 2 means a lot to me. The last thing I want to do is dismiss your interest. Once I am "back" and actively working on DR2 I will let you know. Considering how much is done already, I think once I can return to the project in full, it should move fairly quick. Actual production at the printers will take a while of course, but in the grand scheme of things, it won't be as long a wait as you've seen already. And goodness knows, you've been waiting quite a while.
    So great news on both accounts! Here's hoping everything continues to go well for his family!

Thanks for posting that.
    Never heard of her?!? It's the car that did the Cannonball run in less than 0.0000000000015645847216634030102578805262265 parsecs!

I can't wait for this game be released, but there does not seem to be any recent announcements about Dungeon Run 2 on the Plaid Hat Games website. When can we expect to see this game released?

Very sorry to hear about your hardships, Mr. Bistro. Hope everything turned out all right.
    Playdek ID: Adam Palma
    Your mom's a cat!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678