Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Dungeon Run 2 Details

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    In my experience, Stabbins has no real trouble advancing the normal way. And if he steals a nice treasure, he could always offer to trade it to someone in exchange for an encounter card from their loot pile.
    That's a good idea. I never thought of trading for encounter cards in loot pile. Too bad Stabbins couldn't pickpocket those too.... One of the reasons I thought of this idea is that we've had problems in my group of players not able to advance due bad luck on the rolls and/or out of dungeon tiles.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prometheuslkr View Post
    In my experience, Stabbins has no real trouble advancing the normal way. And if he steals a nice treasure, he could always offer to trade it to someone in exchange for an encounter card from their loot pile.
    Is that legal? If so... that changes things.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chardris77 View Post
    Is that legal? If so... that changes things.
    I don't know?....Calling Mr. Bistro....Mr. Bistro....calling Mr. Bistro....

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teetoo View Post
    I don't know?....Calling Mr. Bistro....Mr. Bistro....calling Mr. Bistro....
    From the Rulebook on page 10: 'A hero may also use an equip action to trade any treasure, artifact, or encounter cards with another hero who shares his dungeon tile.'

    No Bistro required.
    Last edited by Obsidian; 05-25-2012 at 04:33 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, QC, Canada
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Well, I totally missed that one too. It does change a lot of things, and make those Beast Master type skills (and the one about traps on the dwarf) much more useful.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    From the Rulebook on page 10: 'A hero may also use an equip action to trade any treasure, artifact, or encounter cards with another hero who shares his dungeon tile.'

    No Bistro required.
    Cool beans! Thanks.

    But Mr. Bistro is always welcome....

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Obsidian is right. I toyed with the idea of using treasure to advance, but dropped it since it was almost always better to turn treasure in for a rating increase.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixio View Post
    Well, I totally missed that one too. It does change a lot of things, and make those Beast Master type skills (and the one about traps on the dwarf) much more useful.
    How so? I still haven't played with a lot of the abilities.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    Obsidian is right. I toyed with the idea of using treasure to advance, but dropped it since it was almost always better to turn treasure in for a rating increase.
    Hi Mr. Bistro.... What do you mean "for a rating increase"?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    Posts
    2,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teetoo View Post
    Hi Mr. Bistro.... What do you mean "for a rating increase"?
    That is, for an increase in your brawn, magic, or skill rating.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •