Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Run 2 Details

I had promised to post pictures on Twitter... like a month ago. I think I should get to it.

I look forward to such pictures exist on the news thread. I can't wait to see what the future brings!

I simply cannot wait for Dungeon Run 2! All my friends, family and I are obsessed with this game. I'm excited to see what got cooked up as far as monsters and treasures, don't even get me started on heroes.
    My Doug (fan) fiction can be found here

Summoner wars records as of June 1st: 11-2

After DR2 is released, will there be any sort of plan to sell an 'expansion' of just the heroes (and skills) from DR1?
    I'm probably going to wait for DR2, but would really like to have all the heroes, if not all of both games.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
    I had promised to post pictures on Twitter... like a month ago. I think I should get to it.
    Any chance some pics are on their way?

I've been trying to get a copy for Dungeon Run, but it seems that nowhere has it. Now I find this and seems pretty exciting, however since there is no update on this official thread in half a year, should I be concerned?

It's still happening. Just taking a very long time.
    Webmaster
    1 AV, 3 Life, 2 Summon Cost
    Instead of posting with this Webmaster during your Posting Phase, you may add 1 post count to a member that is adjacent to this Webmaster. That unit may write up to to two posts, and if that unit is a Doug, add 1 to its Avatar Value for the remainder of the turn. POST cannot be used on another Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    It's still happening. Just taking a very long time.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was wondering if I was going to have to find someone who has a copy and kill them for it.
    I hope that it isn't going to be a 'Cheap' version with cardboard characters rather then the plastic figurines which is what a lot of companies seem to be doing with new and updated versions of games these days.
    Was there ever that picture that was promised on twitter posted? Just wondering.

I, for one, got really into the "Standees side", and I think DR would highly benefit for using them in future releases, here are my reasons:

1) If the models are not painted or different in a significant way, the player has to loose focus on their tasks at hand for a second to realize wich of the gray minis it's their piece, it may not seem much but feeling the game more instinctively is a huge improvement everytime.

2) The cost is also reduced, printing in cardboard and cutting is almost always cheaper than making a mold and filling it with resine plastic. Also it produces less errors and they are also easier to solve than with minis.

I know that DR minis were made a "long" time ago and it was the first game that PHG used things like that, if the quality boost up (I'm sure it will) then I will go on for the figurine, but if not I wouldn't be so sad if they turn up to be standees instead.
    Exchange This for a Free Dinner in Hell

"Standees," No way!!!
    I didn't mind them when I got the "Pathfinder beginners box" but after having minis or figures in "Descent 2.0" and "Mice and Mystics" I can't go back. Specially if Dungeon Run 2 is supposed to be backwards compatible with the original game. I actually want more figures; heroes, bosses and monsters should all get their own sculpt. I want upgrades not downgrades. Painting them is half the fun.

Maybe they could do a budget version and a deluxe version but I think that would just divide the fans.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast