My results: 3-3
    vs Vitoy LOSS
    vs Snalgo LOSS
    vs Lcanela LOSS
    vs Rdebruys83 WIN
    vs Ithamar WIN
    vs Jijin WIN
    GG!
    And a couple of thoughts. This deck is really, really bad. I don't want to say that's the worst deck in the tourney but - probably - it is. The deck is super weak, low HP but also super cheap. Elien has good events, of course. So, after the third game i realized that You just can't build magic because there is no point of having eg. 7 mana points. You will not spend it. You just have to have good draw and good dice. No strategy.

vs Vitoy i had no chance. Kadara+Ru+ Chant pf Life + other events make JE the strongest deck.
    vs Snalgo i forgot about Naan'nashi
    vs Lcanela i played the most ridiculous game with moves like pulling out Khaz Queso without attacking anything - straight for GHA, pulling out Rahlee + SOTF for attacking the wall etc. The stuff You know from open games against noobies - now i know how they feel
    Then - in the next three games - i (almost) stopped building mana.
    vs Rdebruys83 i had a good draw (events) which gave me the opportunity to kill two champs in "one shot" PE style. Also , i had much better dice in the end game
    vs Ithamar, He made a mistake by blocking Selundar with his own wall.
    vs Jijin I had a good dice and (finally) already knew how to play this deck.

Anyway, You just have to use Elien what is risky but only Elien, Khan and Holeas are good. The rest is trash. Rahlee is utter trash.
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 05-18-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Rdebruys are you using stone gollems? I got killed by a stonecloak but those are not part of the deck I bult.

the idea of the deck I bult was to make them too expensive to be used, stonecloaks are not expensive but the opposite.

have you use dthis de k with everyone?

When 3 other decks had stonecloaks, I assumed (incorrectly) that you had them in Ret as well. I looked over this post and just realized that it was golems!

Stonecloaks aren't bad in Ret. but Ret is bad. He has a lot of tough matchups in this tourney too with Shadow Elves, Phoenix Elves, Jungle Elves, and Swamp Orcs in there.

That being said, I would have assumed Stone Golems would be OP. They are an OP unit (they have 3 health and 2 attack, only costing 2). But I'll make sure to change it around for the losers bracket, of which I am sure to be a part.

I'm done, 2-4, not sure where everyone else is at. Just wanted to thank everyone for that first round. It was a lot of fun playing challenging decks. I'm looking forward to finding out the final champ!
    Last edited by Rdebruys83; 05-28-2019 at 04:01 PM.

I've beaten rdebruys' Ret (was able to get good VW positioning so that even Dark Sacrifice almost always created more VWs, and had great use of Ambush), lost to Robert's Elien (going 0/3 or 0/4 on 1-life commons). Likely to lose to Abua from similarly bad rolling against a Lioness.

I still think this deck is pretty good, though. Stonecloak isn't as bad in Mugglug as was thought, especially when most of the opposition has 1 life.

My results: 5-1
    vs Nadhir WIN
    vs Snalgo LOSS
    vs Lcanela WIN
    vs Rdebruys83 WIN
    vs Ithamar WIN
    vs Jijin WIN
    GG!

vs Nadhir: I tried to be careful and patient, not to let him trap me, because he's always dangerous in the middle of the board, but he just didn't have tools for it. After a while he set a trap on Makinda, and I used it to attack Elien with 5 dice, and I went 4/5.

vs Snalgo: I quickly put down his wall, and then we went at each other, but I rolled 1/6 on Sera, while he hit Abua with 3/3 rolls and I was on tilt. Insted of hiding Abua, which I could do quite easliy thanks to COH, I went for another hit on Sera, and of course he killed my Abua easily. Game was nothing like strategic Summoner Wars, but rather simply blow for blow which I lost.

vs Lcanela: I almost lost, due to losing my wall. Next wall I found within last 8 cards in the deck, so I was just trying to avoid his hits, and somehow I made it. Don't remember dice rolls, so maybe he just had poor rolls. Finally I pulled out walls, champs, COL, and just pushed him out of my territory and killed Sneeks.

vs Rdebruys: Like he said, I sent Lioneer up to hit Ret, rolled 2/4, but he hit back with 1/4 on Lioneer, so I reapeted my action with a little help of bow grounder, putting Ret to sleep.

vs Ithamar: First part of the game went good for me, many kills, had quite safe position for Abua, but then he attacked with champs, commons and Selundar himself and I was in big trouble. I would probably lose, but then I had best dice in the tournament so far... I rolled 3/3 on Selundar with Lioness, than the same with another Lioness, and then 3/3 with Makinda with COH.

vs Jijin: ...
    Last edited by Vitoy; 05-20-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    Just trying to beat everybody, but I love Y'all!

All done.

Nadhir: L - never had a chance here. I put down a thoughtless wall that trapped me, but i was toast after losing 3 straight commons to plague and 3 other commons to reposte.

Snalgo: L - probably should have won this one. I had sera down to 1 health and couldn't maneuver well enough to get a final dice on her.

Vitoy: L - played this one ok until i stupidly left an obvious opening on my weak summoner. One of those mistakes in a physical game I would’ve probably been allowed to fix, since i realized my stupidity the instant it was too late to do anything about it.

Redbury: W - that deck is pretty rough. Pressing with an assassin deck like SE was just more than a poo version of FK can keep up with.

Jijin: W - i started out thinking this would be a very hard m/u for me, but then i drew Taliya early and was finally able to really take advantage of her ability. Return spirit made swamp beasts absurdly expensive and stonecloaks almost as bad. When i saw you had discarded 2 of your champs early, and i had been lucky in rolling to kill vine walls, i knew it would be near impossible for you to win. Taliya alone makes this deck one of the strongest in this tournament.

Lcanela: L - pretty even. Canela won the economy and had more at the end.

GG’s all! Looking forward to round 2!
    Last edited by Ithamar Conkey; 05-22-2019 at 09:34 AM.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

My results: Total 4-2. GGs.

Win vs vitoy
    Lose vs redbrys
    Win vs nadhir
    Win vs lcanela
    Lose vs jijin
    Win vs ithamar

Now we are waiting for the results from lcanela vs jijin. The winner of the match (final score of 3-3) will advance to the next round with vitoy(5-1), me(4-2), and Nadhir(3-3). The losing deck of the match (final score of 2-4) will also advance to the next round with FK(2-4), SE(2-4), and either PE(if CG wins) or SO(if SO wins).

Finished 3/3, poease check my post. Thanks all for the matches.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Information updated in second post.

Players that advance are lcanela, vitoy, Nadhir, and me. Decks that advance are FK, PE, SE and SO (PE and CG are tied at 3-3 but PE advances because it lost to CG in head to head).

Below are decks assignment for the second round. This will be another round robbin, but since there will be only 3 matches, I think this time we do 3-day matches to move things faster. You can start sending out matches now.

lcanela............SE
    vitoy...............PE
    Nadhir 99.........FK
    snalgo.............SO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast