Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Deck App Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    Let's see how Elien does without his warriors.

Snalgo

PE

Holleas
    Rahlee
    Khan Queso

3x Archer
    6x fencer
    5x vermin

Also, since there are only 7 contestants in this tourney, I suggest that we do a round robbin with single group and 7-day games (i.e. you play 6 games at a time). Then top 4 players and bottom 4 decks go to second round of round robbin, finally top 2 players/bottom 2 decks go to final. Does this sound good to everyone?
    Sounds good!
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Tourney has started. Please see the second post for your assigned faction. Lcanela please submit your FK deck. Good luck and have fun everyone!

Redbry, you're short 1 common in the SE build. Should i use 6 scouts or 3 rangers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Redbry, you're short 1 common in the SE build. Should i use 6 scouts or 3 rangers?
    6 scouts for sure. Thanks!

Elut & 5 Stone Golems? Doesn't look bad to me at all.
    Just trying to beat everybody, but I love Y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitoy View Post
    Elut & 5 Stone Golems? Doesn't look bad to me at all.
    Which champs can be worse? apart from Dragos they are all ok.. Anika, Elut or Skhul?

Stone golems will be too expensive for Ret which will be bad for Elut bal also...

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Which champs can be worse? apart from Dragos they are all ok.. Anika, Elut or Skhul?

Stone golems will be too expensive for Ret which will be bad for Elut bal also...
    Ret is a good template for worst deck build, it's like he's got a head start on everyone else. I'm doing what I can to stay in the lead.

image.jpg

1. Snalgo: WIN
    2. Vitoy: LOSS
    3. Nadhir99: LOSS
    4. Ithamar Conkey: LOSS
    5. Gojaejin: LOSS
    6. Lcanela: WIN

Snalgo: I made some dumb moves, like leaving Ret exposed on one side, with 2x Forced Summons and just a wounded Reaper guarding one of his flanks, not to mention failing to move and heal Khexu, but in the end my unlucky dice didn't matter because Sera was hopelessly exposed sitting in front of her starting wall, plus after going 0/4 on the Guardian Knight I went 4/4 on Sera. Could have gone either way. ggs

Gojaejin: spent a lot of resources building the swamp, my 1 attack commons did little to drain it. Moved Mugg into the midfield and I thought I had him surrounded, but he pounced with a swamp beast and shaman + vine attack. He got a little lucky at 4/5 but I probably wouldn't have survived the next turn. gg!

Lcanela: early wall positioning prevented Goblins from surrounding my units. I was able to challenge them 1on1 in most cases. Khexu and Dragos also welcomed the 1lifers. Lcanela still managed Sneeks well with his ability, always staying near the fight and stepping out of it. Until, Sneeks was hiding behind my last wall. With 3 life left on the wall, and no more champs to summon, I used a stonecloak (which I now know I wasn't supposed to have) destroyed the wall, exposing Sneeks. I then darkchannelled the stonecloak away and Sneeks ate khexu's 2 hits FTW. I now see why lcabela left Sneeks behind the wall, he wasn't expecting to see a stonecloak pop out of it. Sry about that!

Vitoy: I made a dumb move by discardin a skellie instead of my Reaper to summon Elut Bal and I paid for it with a deception + lioneer charge. My dice were unlucky in failing to kill the lioneer and he got not one, but 2 pulls against Ret. ggs

Nadhir99: I put pressure on his walls while he turtled. Although he ended up exhausting a lot of his units, my no range champs stood no chance against his superior events. That being said I'm sure Nadhir can beat me regardless of the deck he has. GG!

Ithamar Conkey: Selundar made a bold move charging into my backfield without any support from champs. I think it will pay off as I've left Ret vulnerable to an Into Darkness play. If you're going to use Selundar that's how you play him. gg!
    Last edited by Rdebruys83; 05-19-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Results: 3/3

1. Snalgo: LOSS
    2. Vitoy: LOSS
    3. Nadhir99: WIN
    4. Ithamar Conkey: WIN
    5. Gojaejin: WIN
    6. RDEBRUYS83: LOSS
    Last edited by lcanela; 05-28-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast