Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Test League SW

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    Ah damn it. I’m sorry, wasn’t thinking. Will forfeit. Do you mind if we restart?
    Yeah that's fine. We can restart.

Thanks I appreciate it. I have a bunch of open games not in this league and I got the wires crossed

I’m starting to take issue with the wall placement restrictions. That’s a pretty serious handicap for dema who also can’t use horror mutant. I’m doing my best with it, but if I don’t have good draws, i have no chance.

I did block nadhir’s wall with mine a couple turns ago and just now realized that wasn’t allowed either (can’t place adjacent to enemy cards). I really doubt its going to matter though...

Edit: not nadhir, that was nburg. What do you think, nburg?? I'm trying to remember if that impacted the game. I don’t think i summoned off it, but idk if you would’ve used that space to summon on. I’m guessing not based on how that game went, but I could be completely wrong.
    Last edited by Ithamar Conkey; 11-27-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Also, i just added “Batou” to my friends list to start our game. The app says he has no games played, so I’m wondering if that’s an app error, or if I'm about to invite the wrong guy.

Edit: i just found his forum account as “batou31.” That seems to be the one
    Last edited by Ithamar Conkey; 11-27-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Iím starting to take issue with the wall placement restrictions. Thatís a pretty serious handicap for dema who also canít use horror mutant. Iím doing my best with it, but if I donít have good draws, i have no chance.

I did block nadhirís wall with mine a couple turns ago and just now realized that wasnít allowed either (canít place adjacent to enemy cards). I really doubt its going to matter though...

Edit: not nadhir, that was nburg. What do you think, nburg?? I'm trying to remember if that impacted the game. I donít think i summoned off it, but idk if you wouldíve used that space to summon on. Iím guessing not based on how that game went, but I could be completely wrong.
    It was a non-issue for our match, your handful of shields of the hopeful kicked my butt.

My results :
    WIN vs Lcanela
    WIN vs Ithamar
    LOSS vs Commander
    LOSS vs Nburg
    And.. I will never use Kreep again
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    It was a non-issue for our match, your handful of shields of the hopeful kicked my butt.
    So you’re ok with my accidentally illegal wall placement?

I only won that game because I drew extremely well. I got my walls and shields at the best times. Plus, you had some bad rolling at ciritcal times. Nadhir crushed me partially because I couldn’t draw anything except commons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    So you’re ok with my accidentally illegal wall placement?

I only won that game because I drew extremely well. I got my walls and shields at the best times. Plus, you had some bad rolling at ciritcal times. Nadhir crushed me partially because I couldn’t draw anything except commons.
    Yes, it’s fine with me. Other than a few early wounds on Sneeks, I was feeling good about our match but I couldn’t get enough hits to force those shields out of your hand. Good game!

In Abua v. Ret Talus, the wall placement rule really hurts Ret Talus.

But it's a good thing that offense is better.

Hi I won with sunderved against Ret Talus.
    But Ret had the advantage.
    Rets events are more relevants as he is able to sacrifice his wounded units and use by the way MD.

I thought that brutes were authorized to attack common, hopefully the situation didn't occur.

Good game, but managing his own wounded units is complex
    In my opinion, It didn't create an offensive game as my second wall was placed behind (forced because of rules)
    Last edited by Batou31; 11-27-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast