Loss to Batou
    Loss to lcanela
    Win vs Ithamar (time out)

Ggs!

Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    My results:
    Win vs Ithamar (time out)

Ggs!

Lousy 3-day rule. I MISS MY NOTIFICATIONS!!

CC played a match with me, but it might have been just for fun. I won the match, so CG d JE.

Just for fun. I don’t remember losing/finishing. Did it time out?

Oh, sorry, it said forfeited, I didn't realize that's what is says when it times out. I had Abha in a bad spot, so I thought maybe you decided to end it. I'm sure you had tricks up your sleeve though.

Last round results :
    WIN vs Batou
    WIN vs Nburg
    WIN vs Waterd (timeout)
    Ggs!
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Final Rank after 18 games!, thanks all for participating!!!

Snalgo was the best manager with Rallul, Rallul has won 3 Leagues in a row!! 2 times with Orange Lazarus and now with Snalgo, congrats!

Nahdir second place one more time, congrats!,

Then we have 3 teams tied in third place, congrats to them also!

Position----Team--------------------------------Points
    1st ------Rallul / Snalgo-------------------------14
    2nd------Krusk / Nahdir 99---------------------13
    3rd------Sunderverd / Batou-------------------12
    3rd------Sneeks / NBURG-----------------------12
    3rd------Elien / Vitoy----------------------------12
    4th------Sera / Kburg ---------------------------9
    5th------Demagogue / Ithamar Conkey--------8
    6th------Ret Talus / LCANELA-------------------5
    7th------Tundle / Waterd------------------------4
    8th------Abua Shi / Commandercool-----------0
    These are the final results guys! thanks all for participating, congrats to Snalgo and Nahdir for 1st and second places, and thanks all for the fun time!

May I ask you to give feedback on the rules? I ll try to get feedback and adjust for following leagues if you guys are interested!

These are the things I would change from rules used:

1- I would add a limitation on number of units of the same type that can be included in a deck. I would say 6 tops, unless there are more in its base deck. (Rallul with so many Stone golems was too much I believe)
    2- Self killing... it was a test, I dont think it is required, from my perspective we can remove this rule.
    3- I liked the wall placement restriction to help offensive summoners, I would like your feedback on this.
    4- Maybe Tundle was over nerfed?
    5- Ret still needs extra help, maybe etch to be allowed there as in Sera?
    Last edited by lcanela; 01-28-2019 at 06:12 AM.

I'm decidedly at the bottom of the skill ladder in this group, but filth is at least my most-played deck. With that in mind, i think filth is probably a little underpowered in this format. I know the wall rules help offensive decks, but if dema doesn’t get lucky and draw walls early, he’ll lose probably 8/10 against an offensive deck. Filth has to have time to build up magic for its strategy, and unlike every other deck, dema starts with nothing on the board. I just don't think it's a necessary rule for any deck. It changes the strategy to favor whoever can draw walls first or who can flood the other side first. So for me, at least, that rule seemed to add more luck to the game than strategy.

I would highly recommend that next time we play 2 games against each opponent, that we match and immediately “rematch” on the app as i believe that consistently forces the other player to start first. That can be a big advantage against filth (*coughabuacough).

I agree on the self-killing being allowed (maybe just 1 unit per turn?).

FK should get either phantoms or etch probably. Phantoms will discourage overly aggressive opponents. Etch will probably encourage them, but I don’t think FK usually has a magic problem, especially when app mages are in the deck.

Waterd beat me in our games, so i don’t know about DD being underpowered. He seemed to time out much more than lose?

The 3-day games are standard for our tournament stuff, but i really don't think that’s necessary. I don’t think any one of us would deliberately delay and be a pain to everyone else. Timing out ruins the stats and games for everyone. I think if anyone is having trouble playing quickly, they can almost certainly communicate, find a time, and play an entire game in one sitting in 15-20 mins. I might actually play better in that format...

Luis, thanks for organizing! Here are my thougths.
    DD and FK were underpowered in this tourney. FK much, much more, of course. "No self killing" rule should be avoided next time. I think that self killing makes the game better. Personally, i don't like this "wall" rule because it's to easy to forget however i see the profit - offensive factions like MV or CG are much more powerful which is nice.
    Ragarding my faction. I took second place which is great but IMO, without Biter, Krusk went from "Tier A" to - at least - "Tier B". The deck is no longer cheap, Krusk has no Cues, not enough fire power and not enough HP. The only one viable strategy is assassination.
    Almost forgot - In this format Drake should be banned. PE are strong enough without Drake.
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 01-28-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast