Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Test League SW

Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    So what about brutes?
    They can attack champions.. it is in the rules you cannot attack friendly commons nor walls... but you can attack summoners and champions, so that brutes can use this trick on champs and sundy.

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    Week 1 begins!! Home teams send invites (3 days matches) to away teams, if we get to turn 31, home team wins, please remember to read the rules before playing. Good luck all!

Please be aware that push notifications are not working properly so, check your games regularly!!!!!!

Round 1

Home — Away
    Krusk / Nahdir 99 — Demagogue / Ithamar Conkey
    Ret Talus / LCANELA — Sunderverd / Batou
    Tundle / Waterd — Sneeks / NBURG
    Abua Shi / Commandercool — Sera / Kburg

Round 2

Home — Away
    Ret Talus / LCANELA — Krusk / Nahdir 99
    Sneeks / NBURG — Demagogue / Ithamar Conkey
    Sunderverd / Batou — Abua Shi / Commandercool
    Sera / Kburg — Tundle / Waterd

Round 3

Home — Away
    Krusk / Nahdir 99 — Sneeks / NBURG
    Abua Shi / Commandercool — Ret Talus / LCANELA
    Demagogue / Ithamar Conkey — Sera / Kburg
    Tundle / Waterd — Sunderverd / Batou

Round 4

Home — Away
    Abua Shi / Commandercool — Krusk / Nahdir 99
    Sera / Kburg — Sneeks / NBURG
    Ret Talus / LCANELA — Tundle / Waterd
    Sunderverd / Batou — Demagogue / Ithamar Conkey
    Batou, our game started.

Nahdir I just sent you the invite also. Good luck.

Oh man! I've just had a crazy turn vs Commander I summoned Kreep, went 1/5 on Lioneer (1/6 - overall in this turn), then i rolled 6 and discartedy Kreep. So i lost mana, position etc. I don't think i had a chance nów, but that turn was interesting and - in some ways - funny.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Wins against Lcanela and Robert.

Robert, that was truly awful luck. You had several turns of bad luck too. Really changed the course of the game. The no self killing rule was really frustrating with Abua v Krusk. My starting archers were useless early game against Javs and I had to be mindful to keep them out of Taunt range so they didn’t become easy magic. This was true somewhat with my Lionesses too. I think I ended the game with both Archers, and neither had done anything.

Batou and Kburg I’ve sent invites but you haven’t responded.
    Last edited by commandercool; 11-25-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to start my games yet. Super busy this weekend. I'll start them tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys!

Ret talus is suffering as usual, or maybe more in this league because of the crappy manager Lcanela who has been out of the pitches for some time and is still remembering some tricks like “Mirage”.

So far we have lost to Krusk/Robert and Commandercool / Abua.. but also a horrible mistake against Waterd/Tundle will make very difficult to win that one... the only. Change in this round is against Batou as the game has just started...

I am disappointed at how rusty I am but at the same time I am happy to be playing again this wonderful game!

Started 2/4 of mine. I understand k’burg is trying to start today, but Batou, is your invite coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Started 2/4 of mine. I understand k’burg is trying to start today, but Batou, is your invite coming?
    Batou invited me yesterday... maybe I was not clear enough.. all 4 games will be played this week guys.

Hey Commandercool, I'm pretty confused right now. Your first turn you just attack and killed 2 of your own units...???

Ah damn it. I’m sorry, wasn’t thinking. Will forfeit. Do you mind if we restart?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast