Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Test League SW

Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    Hi lcanela, you just self-killed your Elut with an AM. Do you want to rematch? Or we could just ignore and continue if you want.
    It is ok. the rules do not forbid to attack your summoner or champions this as requested by people who enjoy knock around ability to be used against summoners and champs.

"General Rules (break these rules and you forfeit the match):
    1. it is not allowed to target with an attack (nor instead of attack ability) a friendly common unit or wall."
    Last edited by lcanela; 12-18-2018 at 11:22 AM.

snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    It is ok. the rules do not forbid to attack your summoner or champions this as requested by people who enjoy knock around ability to be used against summoners and champs.

"General Rules (break these rules and you forfeit the match):
    1. it is not allowed to target with an attack (nor instead of attack ability) a friendly common unit or wall."
    Got it. I thought it was only for MV.

Sneeks...
    L vs Elien
    L vs Sunderved

Sneeks sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nburghardt View Post
    Sneeks...
    L vs Elien
    L vs Sunderved

Sneeks sad.
    Gg Nburghardt.
    You kept the pressure all the time & the match CG / MV is absolutely imbalanced.

I like CG a lot.
    Krag is amazing for combo
    Don't you ever use him?

Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    Got it. I thought it was only for MV.
    I though that would not be very elegant so decided to tackle the issue by allowing attacks to champs and summoners.

how is it possible that in all these years nobody noticed that miners are awfully bugged and nerfed (yes even more), instead of working as they should they work as "pay 1 magic to instead of moving this miner place it adjacent to a miner you control" totally awfull.

@nadhir, I played that turn with poor WiFi and played Chant of negation. It don’t go through due to bad WiFi. I came back later and forgot to play CON. Anyway good game and thanks for the game.

Loss to Nadhir

Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    Gg Nburghardt.
    You kept the pressure all the time & the match CG / MV is absolutely imbalanced.

I like CG a lot.
    Krag is amazing for combo
    Don't you ever use him?
    I do like Krag, but his late move can make him frustrating for me; Iíve found the others more predictable. Your positioning has been flawless and I can tell Iím a little rusty.

Fichier 19-12-2018 07 32 21.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    how is it possible that in all these years nobody noticed that miners are awfully bugged and nerfed (yes even more), instead of working as they should they work as "pay 1 magic to instead of moving this miner place it adjacent to a miner you control" totally awfull.
    Hello Waterd

I have tested, on application the miner works fine: for 1 mp you can use all miners's ability.
    Last edited by Batou31; 12-19-2018 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    @nadhir, I played that turn with poor WiFi and played Chant of negation. It don’t go through due to bad WiFi. I came back later and forgot to play CON. Anyway good game and thanks for the game.

Loss to Nadhir
    GG. Yes, CON would have been very useful in that last turn. So far i won the games vs CC and Kburg7. The game vs Snalgo is in progress. Still think that banning Biter is not a good idea.
    Last edited by Robert Srzednicki; 12-19-2018 at 04:51 AM.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast