Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test league

I have slightly modified the rules to try to cover all exception we have discussed here, please participants read again and let me know in case your doubts have not been addressed with these changes.

Next weekend we start the league with the people registered by then. We are so far 7... cool!!!

Not trying to open a can or worms but for rule 1, are you still allowed to attack your own walls? This is done to deny an opponent magic, or it could be done with Gror or Violets ability which could result in only friendly units being destroyed for magic.

Also, the whole Deceiver/Stun thing should be addressed. I've used and had used against me the tactic of creating a common wall with the opponents stunned units and the only option is for them to start attacking their own units because they are useless. It sucks, but it could happen in this tourney.

You should also mention that The Eater's ability is an exception in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by commandercool View Post
    Waterds league, waterds rules
    Not at all. My rules would be different for sure.
    He consults me on the effects of rules, but if I where to run the league my rules would be very different.

Mugglugg should also be considered. Not being able to kill his commons for some vine walls is an unnecessary hinderance IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    Not trying to open a can or worms but for rule 1, are you still allowed to attack your own walls? This is done to deny an opponent magic, or it could be done with Gror or Violets ability which could result in only friendly units being destroyed for magic.

Also, the whole Deceiver/Stun thing should be addressed. I've used and had used against me the tactic of creating a common wall with the opponents stunned units and the only option is for them to start attacking their own units because they are useless. It sucks, but it could happen in this tourney.

You should also mention that The Eater's ability is an exception in the rules.
    Walls, fixed. Deceivers fixed. Eater is not required as he is not attacking nor instead of attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Mugglugg should also be considered. Not being able to kill his commons for some vine walls is an unnecessary hinderance IMO.

I hear you but Mugg is very strong.. lets just test how it goes and enjoy the ride!, will you join?

Yes. I guess I’ll try Dema. Ithamar Conkey

Manzi14 i believe is also interested. I’ll let you know his choice...

EDIT: nevermind, no manzi this time.
    Last edited by Ithamar Conkey; 11-21-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithamar Conkey View Post
    Yes. I guess I’ll try Dema. Ithamar Conkey

Manzi14 i believe is also interested. I’ll let you know his choice...

EDIT: nevermind, no manzi this time.
    Great we are already 8!!! Tomorrow we can start... start deckbuilding all!!!

Bummer! Just got over a bad illness and remembered this.

Will be following closely. Good gaming!

Not much to be done given the limitations of the app, but looking over the current rules, I'm not sure how much great gameplay is gonna come out of all nerfs and no offensive buffs, setting up Tundle/Dema turtle wars.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast