Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Test league

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Srzednicki View Post
    I'll take Krusk. ID: Nadhir 99.

    Regarding the rule #3 - Walls cannot be placed adjacent to any enemy card. Does it mean You can't place the wall this way after Mirage or Wall Transference as well?
    Only initial placement is relevant for the rule, in you scenarios the walls can be placed anywhere.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    204

    Default

    All factions are impacted because Heretic's Rebuke may force you to kill you own units depending on Dema position.
    (+ if you opponent intends to play CUE)
    Otherwise Kalon in AV should be attacked without penality
    Last edited by Batou31; 11-20-2018 at 02:33 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    Waterds league, waterds rules

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcanela View Post
    you are 100% right, lets make an exception with brutes.

    Normally in real life we could attack friendly units but not collect the magic... but as we cannot do this on the app... this issue is created... lets hope not to find any other... but in case you guys find one please let us inow
    Last request about Qeen.
    Can she be authorized to attack friend unit in order to attack an enemy unit behind? It's rare but it's also a MV trick.

    Question about Torodin: is he authorized to trample his own units?
    That's all for MV.
    Thx
    Last edited by Batou31; 11-20-2018 at 05:00 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    454

    Default

    I actually thought of a couple you might want to consider Icanela.

    I'm assuming Violets ability and Gror's ability are allowed to effect friendly units, because you aren't targeting them for the attack, right?

    What about a Deceiver stunning a bunch of your units and then not attacking them and just leaving them as walls. Are you allowed to kill your own unit in this case?

    Can the Eater use his ability on friendly units because it is not an attack? This seems important.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Can we target a friendly unit with an ability that is not an attack such as fire blast / breath of flame / aerial strike?
    Same question for an ability that doesn't target explicitly a friendly unit such as hellfire?
    I mean if hell fire wounds a friendly unit does the payer have to forfeit the game?
    Last edited by Batou31; 11-20-2018 at 04:56 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    All factions are impacted because Heretic's Rebuke may force you to kill you own units depending on Dema position.
    (+ if you opponent intends to play CUE)
    Otherwise Kalon in AV should be attacked without penality
    I am thinking maybe to allow attacking your champs only, or better, the only thing not allowed is to attack friendly commons as normally we dont want to kill our champs for magic, this would allow to use your brutes on champs or even the summoner, but would not allow to use them against commons.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    Last request about Qeen.
    Can she be authorized to attack friend unit in order to attack an enemy unit behind? It's rare but it's also a MV trick.

    Question about Torodin: is he authorized to trample his own units?
    That's all for MV.
    Thx

    The rule is not to directly attack a friendly unit, but if the effect of attacking an enemy unit affects your unit... what can we do?

    Regarding Torodin I would rule that you can as you are moving and the damage comes as a secondary thing and normally you dont trample your own units.. right?
    Last edited by lcanela; 11-20-2018 at 05:22 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KBurg7 View Post
    I actually thought of a couple you might want to consider Icanela.

    I'm assuming Violets ability and Gror's ability are allowed to effect friendly units, because you aren't targeting them for the attack, right?

    What about a Deceiver stunning a bunch of your units and then not attacking them and just leaving them as walls. Are you allowed to kill your own unit in this case?

    Can the Eater use his ability on friendly units because it is not an attack? This seems important.
    Thanks Kburg, all good questions.

    Violet and Gror need to target an enemy card, or at least not a friendly common (as I am thinking to modify the rules to allow you to attack non common units).

    Eater also can be used normally.

    Deceivers... I was hoping no one would ask this, because I cannot find an elegant way to rule this... it would be too specific to say “ it is not allowed to attack non stunned freindly commons” ?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batou31 View Post
    Can we target a friendly unit with an ability that is not an attack such as fire blast / breath of flame / aerial strike?
    Same question for an ability that doesn't target explicitly a friendly unit such as hellfire?
    I mean if hell fire wounds a friendly unit does the payer have to forfeit the game?

    Ideally what we would do in a real life game is to allow you to attack any card but not get the magic for the friendly units you kill, but, as on the app we cannot do this, we are just banning the possibility to attack your own units.

    I think the best way to achieve the purpose on the app would be to not allow abilities to kill units to target directly your own common units, but if by targeting an enemy card you end up killin a common unit so be it... just dont target your own unit.

    Does it make sense? It is not as easy as I thought to apply this real life rule to the app. I am open to suggestions as in the end this is to have fun and do some testing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •