Thread: Failing to Connect

Question Failing to Connect

Hey all. I had an urge to play SW again. I got in a few days ago and joined some games. Was going fine, finishing some games. But starting yesterday (or maybe 2 days ago) I've been unable to connect. Can others connect and it's just me, or is it down? I'd hate for ongoing games to timeout. Thanks.
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Have a unit forum link suggestion? Post here. (I'll link Alliances when they are posted.)
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

Oh, and I don't know if makes a difference, but I was never getting an alert notification when someone else moved, even though it's on. That the case for others too?
    Only send a friendly invite (JYoder77) if you don't play PE, TO, GD, BD, no Rallul units outside of Rallul, and no Etch (even in Rallul).
    My Custom Faction Creator tool. Contains demo images to show what you can create.
    Have a unit forum link suggestion? Post here. (I'll link Alliances when they are posted.)
    Why Sunderved cries himself to sleep at night.

Yes and yes.

Server has been up and down a few times in the last month, and everyone stopped getting notifications (as far as i know) about 2 weeks before that. Several of us messaged asmodee or some semblance of authority in the app. I did get a response that my message was forwarded to the team responsible (though that was about 2 days after it was back up).

So I’m just hoping they’re house-cleaning, prepping for updates, and other outlandish wishes.

You can contact Asmodee here https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/summoner-wars/